PDA

View Full Version : CPT9000 (Motorola v60i) problem

x3man
01-20-2005, 07:51 PM
Anyone have the CPT9000 phone? I moved the SIM card from my T-mobile phone to the CPT9000 and it works fine outside the vehicle. HOWEVER, it doesn't work when connected to the eject box in the vehicle. I have NAV so when I get to the Telephone screen, it says "Telephone connected?" but doesn't connect after I try to dial a number. There is some but not full signal strength on the nav screen but I'm not sure if that is bogus info or not.

x3man
01-24-2005, 05:27 PM
Anyone have the CPT9000 phone? I moved the SIM card from my T-mobile phone to the CPT9000 and it works fine outside the vehicle. HOWEVER, it doesn't work when connected to the eject box in the vehicle. I have NAV so when I get to the Telephone screen, it says "Telephone connected?" but doesn't connect after I try to dial a number. There is some but not full signal strength on the nav screen but I'm not sure if that is bogus info or not.

The dealer de-activated Bluetooth and re-programmed the car and it is working now.

ibg
03-28-2005, 03:49 PM
I just bought my 2001 740i and unfortunately it did not come with the car phone. I understand that the model for the phone is CPT 9000. How can I get a replacement if possible? or do you know of other phones that will work with the system in the car?
Also, will the v60 or v60i or v60p work with my car system?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

numsii
05-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Tmobile V60g , fully active outside the car could NOT be detected in the crade.
ATT V60t, deativated at the network, sync'd with the cradle perfectly, Cingular/ATT refused to activate it.
-BMW wanted to sell me a $600 phone, but I don't think there's any way to get it on a network.