PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles coilover installation

rajrao
01-21-2005, 04:54 PM
I hope this hasn't been asked too many times before. I live in Santa Monica, California and am trying to decide between springs/shocks vs. coilovers. My question isn't about that, (enough has been written about that here), but rather does anyone have suggestions or recommendations about where to go for purchase and installation around here.

liuk3
01-21-2005, 05:02 PM
John Norris at GT International Motors has always been a straight shooter with me. He also races bmws.

2221 Colby Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
(310)-575-4249

edit: oh yeah, as an example, he has actually turned down making money off of me and doing work for me, when he found out that i was still under warranty and i could get the dealer to do it for free. rather than pushing a short shifter install on me when i asked him to do the install, he said that he actually didn't really like short shifters and doesn't use them in his race cars.

operknockity
01-21-2005, 08:42 PM
John Norris at GT International Motors

2221 Colby Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
(310)-575-4249 :stupid:

JPower
01-21-2005, 09:03 PM
:thumbup: I hope this hasn't been asked too many times before. I live in Santa Monica, California and am trying to decide between springs/shocks vs. coilovers. My question isn't about that, (enough has been written about that here), but rather does anyone have suggestions or recommendations about where to go for purchase and installation around here.
Check this shop out www.emw1.com :thumbup: the best around.

operknockity
01-21-2005, 11:39 PM
:thumbup:
Check this shop out www.emw1.com :thumbup: the best around.
EMW is a very good place as well, but it is located way the hell in-land in Arcadia, so it would be a bit of a schlep for rajrao, whereas he lives in Santa Monica so GT International is prolly just around the corner for him.

Mr Paddle.Shift
01-25-2005, 12:00 PM
I hope this hasn't been asked too many times before. I live in Santa Monica, California and am trying to decide between springs/shocks vs. coilovers. My question isn't about that, (enough has been written about that here), but rather does anyone have suggestions or recommendations about where to go for purchase and installation around here.

PM me, I can recommend somewhere in your area.