PDA

View Full Version : Car Vacuum cleaner

vimal
01-30-2005, 02:17 PM
Hey,

I need a portable , preferably wireless car vacuum cleaner.
You guys have any suggestion?

My 2 week 325i is already getting dirty, particularly the carpet because of the wet weather here.

Thanks

JAWJr
01-30-2005, 04:28 PM
I was in your position last week- settled on a Shark 14.4 volt cordless dust buster. I was surprised by the pick-up power that it had. I didn't think that a dust buster would perform that well. At the $40 level, there was a Shark and a Black and Decker both at 14.4V. At $50, there was a 15.6V Black and Decker. I decided to try the $40 one off a reccomendation from family and like it so far. Bought it at Target by the way.

~Jon

vimal
01-31-2005, 06:26 AM
I was in your position last week- settled on a Shark 14.4 volt cordless dust buster. I was surprised by the pick-up power that it had. I didn't think that a dust buster would perform that well. At the $40 level, there was a Shark and a Black and Decker both at 14.4V. At $50, there was a 15.6V Black and Decker. I decided to try the $40 one off a reccomendation from family and like it so far. Bought it at Target by the way.

~Jon

Thanks. I will try that out.

yamato
01-31-2005, 08:41 AM
I needed a vacuum for the car as well. I found it wasn't a good decision to buy a vacuum alone. Some manufacturer makes combos and sell them at a lower price. I bought my 12 V cordless vacuum + cordless drill for $40. I considered that a good deal. :)