PDA

View Full Version : Install clinic

KrisL
01-31-2005, 04:56 PM
Jon,

(re: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86145)

I'd like to do an Icelink install clinic at Bimmerfest with dallasfan's car.

Possible?

Jon Shafer
02-05-2005, 11:10 PM
Jon,

(re: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86145)

I'd like to do an Icelink install clinic at Bimmerfest with dallasfan's car.

Possible?
Great idea Kris!

Dension has R.S.V.P'd. as an event vendor again, so it certainly is feasible.

Also, we were thinking of doing ipod install clinic, but that's probably too easy, eh?

Cliff
02-06-2005, 12:18 AM
Way too easy Jon. How about a bluetooth install clinic?

(<--- with T650 on order :eeps: )

tom@densionusa
02-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Great idea Kris!

Dension has R.S.V.P'd. as an event vendor again, so it certainly is feasible.

Also, we were thinking of doing ipod install clinic, but that's probably too easy, eh?

Depending on the connection - we would like to display the features and show the ID3v2 text on the MID screen as well. The install is relatively easy - the clinic would take the initial "fear" out of do-it-yourselfers.

Let me know, I'll be glad to assist.

Spectre
02-07-2005, 03:39 PM

(<--- with T650 on order :eeps: )The install isn't all that hard for the BlueTooth kit. It's getting the T650 to work with the BT kit that's going to be tricky. Seeing all the problems others are reporting with the T650 leaves me happy that my V600 works as well as it does.

KrisL
02-07-2005, 04:01 PM

(<--- with T650 on order :eeps: )

Drive down here to SJ. I'll help you install BT. It's easy.

JonathanIT
02-11-2005, 09:54 PM
I would be very interested in the IceLink install demo... my question is should I/can I wait to purchase the IceLink at the event? Will there be plenty of stock on hand, or do I need to pre order one? Any event special discounts?? :D

--J.

Cliff
02-12-2005, 02:51 AM
The install isn't all that hard for the BlueTooth kit. It's getting the T650 to work with the BT kit that's going to be tricky. Seeing all the problems others are reporting with the T650 leaves me happy that my V600 works as well as it does.
And that, Peter, is why I'm sitting on the fence WRT the BT kit for the time being. Hopefully the hands free headset will do what I want. Since I should have everything by Thursday, I'll find out soon enough.

Thanks for the offer Kris. Actually, the install doesn't look all that difficult but it's always helpful to watch someone else do the work before you attempt it yourself.

tom@densionusa
02-14-2005, 09:23 AM
I would be very interested in the IceLink install demo... my question is should I/can I wait to purchase the IceLink at the event? Will there be plenty of stock on hand, or do I need to pre order one? Any event special discounts?? :D

--J.

We will morethan likely be bringing product to the fest, but then we have no idea on how demand will be. :D

Might be a good idea to order first, and bring the ice>Link Plus to BF. I hope to have more info on an install clinic soon.