PDA

View Full Version : FEELER: Set of 5 OEM ZHP "Style 135" 18" wheels w/ Pirelli Neros $2000

mt3ch
02-10-2005, 09:50 AM
I have finally ordered my new wheels and I am considering selling my Factory ZHP wheels.

They have new Pirelli PZero Neros on them(1K miles so far) and are in great shape. 1 wheel has minor curb rash.

I have a set of 5 since I convinced my dealer to throw in a full size spare so you have 1 BRAND new 18x8(f) w/ 225/40/18 Pirelli on it.

Im not 100% intent on selling as I may keep the wheels for track days, but Id like to post the feeler since I know its hard for ZHP owners to part with their wheels. and there is a demand for these beatuiful rims.

I want $2000 plus all s/h charges for the set of 5 and $1600 plus all s/h charges for the set of (4) with of the wheels having curb rash.

I am FIRM 100% on my pricing.

Thanks,
Justin :thumbup:

justinhakimi@yahoo.com
http://www.3volved.com/zhp/zhp1.jpg

ljh824
02-10-2005, 10:02 AM
I may be interested. Can you post close up pics of all four wheels? Also, since I would be willing to pick them up (live in central florida), how much without shipping?

looper
03-04-2005, 08:52 AM
Are they still available? I would be interested ine the 135s. Is the picture you posted showing the curb rash? How many miles on the Pzeros and where are you located so I can calculate shipping?

FN2DRIV
03-08-2005, 12:14 AM
How much do you want for one... The wife did a number on the front left rim. Give me a price that is fair and the money will be on the way. Heck give me a good deal and I will even pick up two of them, incase the wife gets to drive again.

BMWgrl75
03-23-2005, 04:04 PM
mt3ch,
have you sold your factory zhp wheels/tires? Very interested and trying find anyone who is selling factory wheels (OEM). Please PM me if still available.

afshawnt
03-23-2005, 10:46 PM
Sorry, just letting you know they were sold....to me :D

But try looking on e46fanatics.com the crowd there is more likely to have what you want. Although I haven't seen any for sale since i bought mine 2 months ago. So, if you're interested and find a set, jump on them ASAP. Good Luck.