PDA

View Full Version : E46 center console coin holder

Kaz
06-27-2002, 08:59 PM
Do people buy these things? :dunno: I suppose they can break.

Black coin holder with small tray per US spec E46 center console.

$5+shipping

SONET
06-27-2002, 09:16 PM
I couldn't imagine actually using that thing let alone buying a replacement. :dunno:

--SONET

Kaz
06-27-2002, 09:21 PM
Yeah, mine's never been used. But back on the .org someone would post at least once a month asking how to get quarters out of the nickel slots so I guess somebody does.

bmw325
06-27-2002, 09:33 PM
funny you mention it-

i was all set to ditch my cupholders and coinholder in favor of the euro style roll-top compartment. BUt now I actually find myself using both-- they're actually more useful than we give them credit for. I like using the cupholder for bottled water, and the coinholder is actually more convenient than I thought despite its stupid location. So yes, I admit to being a "user".

:confused:

Pinecone
06-28-2002, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by robg
funny you mention it-

i was all set to ditch my cupholders and coinholder in favor of the euro style roll-top compartment. BUt now I actually find myself using both-- they're actually more useful than we give them credit for. I like using the cupholder for bottled water, and the coinholder is actually more convenient than I thought despite its stupid location. So yes, I admit to being a "user".

Same here.

LMC
07-05-2002, 06:41 AM
I sure wish I had waited a week to order my new cupholder and coin thingie. The list price on these two items is around $80. My low, low discount price was about $60.

I'm replacing my sand console with black and so ordered the black ones. I would've jumped on this deal like a Medal of Honor winner on a hand grenade. Oh, well...

Larry

blue_bimma
07-10-2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by robg
funny you mention it-

i believe the eurostyle roll-top compartment still uses the coin holder and the little storage compartment

Kaz
07-10-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by blue_bimma

i believe the eurostyle roll-top compartment still uses the coin holder and the little storage compartment

Not necessarily. There is a 2-piece one that replaces just the cupholder with a roll-top but I got a 1-piece one that replaces the whole thing.