PDA

View Full Version : 18" Brand new Falken Ziex ZE-512 for sale (3 or 5 Series)

kenzo
02-15-2005, 09:09 AM
Set of brand new Falken Ziex ZE-512 for sale, the size is 235-40/18 good for some 3-series or 5-series to enhance traction and handling. The price is CAD$899, about CAD$300 cheaper than regular retail. These tires are brand new and never used. Please e-mail me at alchengibmnet@yahoo.com if interested. CAD$110 for S&H to US

Rating: (UHP) Treadwear 360 Traction A Temperature A

sidneyj
02-18-2005, 08:10 PM
Set of brand new Falken Ziex ZE-512 for sale, the size is 235-40/18 good for some 3-series or 5-series to enhance traction and handling. The price is CAD$899, about CAD$300 cheaper than regular retail. These tires are brand new and never used. Please e-mail me at alchengibmnet@yahoo.com if interested. CAD$110 for S&H to US

How many tires do you have? Not sure what "CAD" means. Are you asking $899 for a set of 4 and another $110 for shipping? Discount tire has these tires at $118 each. That would be $472 for a set of four! I would only need two tires!

kenzo
02-19-2005, 08:39 AM
How many tires do you have? Not sure what "CAD" means. Are you asking $899 for a set of 4 and another $110 for shipping? Discount tire has these tires at $118 each. That would be $472 for a set of four! I would only need two tires!

Hi Jim,
Just replied your e-mail. The prices display here are in Canadian dollars because I am in Toronto Canada. The Shipping costs is from Canada to US (Oversea). For local buyers I can arrange local-pick-up thus saving on S&H. The prices also include all the applicable taxes. If you are living in US, I will suggest you buy it from your local because it might costs you less.

Regard

Alex

sidneyj
02-19-2005, 09:11 AM
Hi Jim,
Just replied your e-mail. The prices display here are in Canadian dollars because I am in Toronto Canada. The Shipping costs is from Canada to US (Oversea). For local buyers I can arrange local-pick-up thus saving on S&H. The prices also include all the applicable taxes. If you are living in US, I will suggest you buy it from your local because it might costs you less.

Regard

Alex

OK.....I converted $900 Canadian dollars into US dollars and it comes out to $732 US dollars. I assume this is a set of 4 tires. In the US they have these tires for $118 each or 4 for $472. Your nuts if you think you will sell 1 tire in the US at this rediculous price!

kenzo
02-20-2005, 11:51 AM
OK.....I converted $900 Canadian dollars into US dollars and it comes out to $732 US dollars. I assume this is a set of 4 tires. In the US they have these tires for $118 each or 4 for $472. Your nuts if you think you will sell 1 tire in the US at this rediculous price!

I think I have returned your e-mail yesterday, and in the e-mail I suggested you to buy it from your local store because you might get a cheaper price. A set of these cost about CAD$1200 in Toronto therefore if there is any Canadian member see this ad they might be benefited. I am not forcing you to buy anything and don't call be "nuts" because it is very rude.

sidneyj
03-04-2005, 07:22 AM

I will give you $150 US Dollars for 2 tires.