PDA

View Full Version : Iforged Aeros Brushed Finish with Pirelli Pzero Rossos Tires for e46 $2800!!!

pimpn04coupe
02-18-2005, 01:52 AM
My wheels are for sale, im looking for a quick sale, so i prices it to sell quick!
Specs:
Brushed Alluminum Finish
19 x 8.5 Front 1.5 Inch Lip
19 x 9.5 rear 3 inch Lip
235/35/19 and 255/30/19 Pirelli Pzero Rossos

Condition:
Front right rim is the only rim that has curb rash, and no it is not deep at all. Another wheel has a 1 cm curb... i got a quote to get all this fixed ($80), and they would fix the cm curb for free... I will fix all the curb rash for $50 bucks extra, and ill pay the rest. The front tires and one rear are about 5-6 months old i believe (have reciepts) and one rear is 2 months old... the older rear will prob need to be replaced in the next month or two(low on thread). (can hook you up with new tire when the time comes because friend's dad owns huge tire store). I will repolish the lips of the rims before sale, they will look like new. The centers are in good condition, only a few minor imperfections (from normal driving).

Price: I want to ask $2800, which i personally think is a steal. These rims go new from iforged for 3100 shipped (3 piece brushed finish) and the tires were 1300 originally. Please post here, pm me, or im/email me at pimpn04coupe@aol.com if you are interested!
These rims and tires were originally 4400 new just for reference (and yes you can verify this!)

Here are some pics, i know they dont show the wheels well, but they are the only ones i got that kind of show the rims...

pimpn04coupe
02-21-2005, 03:41 PM
2700 for rims/tires.
2300 for JUST RIMS