PDA

View Full Version : Special Hotel Rates...HOOK IT UP BIMMERFEST!!

FlyingDutchMan
02-23-2005, 09:16 PM
I was going to suggest that a representative from Bimmerfest contact Bacara resort and set up a roommate for Bimmerfest members. The good hotels are expensive on a onezy-twozy basis, but with as many people as coming with Bimmerfest you'd think some smooth talking would get a special rate for us that weekend.

Perhaps the dealership that's hosting the event could look through it's customer list and find out of if the owners or management of said hotels are customers and then hit them up directly?

The thing about Santa Baraba is that even a roach motel in Goleta is $150-200 a night, might as well get a rate at a real resort for $250-350 and do it up in style. You know- the kind of places that have those free slippers for when you get out of the shower and have eggs Benedict on the breakfast menu.

Also ...a place like Bacara, Four Seasons Biltmore in Montecito, or the better resorts on Cabrillo Blvd have restaruants and bars we can socialize at before and after the event.

What do you think guys?

LordGop
02-24-2005, 12:45 AM
Its a good idea....I'm only about an hours away so I think I'm just driving up for the day...never gone to the after events, wonder if I should this year? :dunno:

BoostedE21
02-24-2005, 08:38 AM
I went ahead and made a Bimmerfest group at the Pepper tree Inn. not sure how many rooms there are left. I think its $140 per nite. BTW FlyingDutchMan i saw you around Westlake, saw you on Kanan Rd.

jvr826
02-24-2005, 10:07 AM
I booked the Pepper Tree Inn this morning for $117/night + taxes using Expedia. Total for 2 nights is $268 for double room, 2 guests.

marvelphx
02-24-2005, 12:04 PM
Nice, the entire AZ crew will be at the Pepper Tree... It's tradition...

marvelphx
02-24-2005, 04:22 PM
It is the Best Western PepperTree Inn on State St..

It is across from the mall and about 1/2 mile from the dealership. Not a resort or anything, but its nice, has wireless internet, and is cheap and easy.

jvr826
02-24-2005, 04:34 PM
It's definitely decent, 3-star according to Expedia. I stay there everytime I'm down in Santa Barbara. You can't beat the location for Bimmerfest, that's for sure!

Riot Racing
02-28-2005, 09:11 PM
i heard there is a Motel 6 is Goletta. I dont really care about the room because i dont plan on spen much time in the hotel or the room itself.

heres some motel 6 info.
http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_search.asp?City=santa+barbara&state=CA&motelnumber=

BMWenthusiast
02-28-2005, 10:15 PM
if you talk to a Holiday Inn manager they can hook you up for 99 bucks a night, like what i got going on right now...

edit: to make more clear im at a holiday inn right now since im moving and my house is gonna fall down a hill

Gladius
03-24-2005, 08:34 AM
I just booked friday and saturday nights at the Peppertree. They didn't have any BMW group listed but he gave me the corporate rate for $130 a night. He said to call back if I could get more info on the Bimmerfest group rate.

Bill-SD
03-24-2005, 11:15 AM
I booked the Ramada Limited last night through Expedia for$120 per night. It looks like rooms are starting to fill up. I'm not sure what the Ramada is like but it sounds like a lot of others will be staying there.

Any suggestions on where to wash the car before the event?

~Bill

persiandude
03-24-2005, 11:32 AM
there is a shell station with a carwash (self wash) across the street, you could always wash it there.. otherwise there is a good place called old fashioned hand car wash which does an awesom job.. (for those who dont want to wash it themselves) it is about one mile from cutter motors...

Bill-SD
03-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Thanks! I think I'll use the Shell self wash. The last Bimmerfest ('02) I was at, I ended up driving all over town to find a place to wash the car.

Dave 330i
03-25-2005, 03:37 PM
I was going to suggest that a representative from Bimmerfest contact Bacara resort and set up a roommate for Bimmerfest members. The good hotels are expensive on a onezy-twozy basis, but with as many people as coming with Bimmerfest you'd think some smooth talking would get a special rate for us that weekend.

Perhaps the dealership that's hosting the event could look through it's customer list and find out of if the owners or management of said hotels are customers and then hit them up directly?

The thing about Santa Baraba is that even a roach motel in Goleta is $150-200 a night, might as well get a rate at a real resort for $250-350 and do it up in style. You know- the kind of places that have those free slippers for when you get out of the shower and have eggs Benedict on the breakfast menu.

Also ...a place like Bacara, Four Seasons Biltmore in Montecito, or the better resorts on Cabrillo Blvd have restaruants and bars we can socialize at before and after the event.

What do you think guys?

SANTA BARBARA - CARPINTERIA SOUTH
5550 CARPINTERIA AVE
US 101 AT BAILARD AVE/CASITAS PASS RD
CARPINTERIA, CA, USA, 93013
805-684-8602
Arrival Date: Friday, April 22, 2005 Departure Date: Saturday, April 23, 2005
Number Of Adults: 1 Number Of Rooms: 1
Number Of Nights: 1

STANDARD 2 FULL BEDS NON-SMOKING, DESK, 19" TV

RATE NAME PER NIGHT

Click 6 Internet Rate $53.19 USD

Thousand Oaks is 50 minutes to Bimmerfest. You can join in the caravan at Lynn Road/101.

THOUSAND OAKS SOUTH
1516 NEWBURY RD
US 101/VENTURA FWY AT N VENTU PARK RD
NEWBURY PARK, CA, USA, 91320
805-499-0711
Arrival Date: Friday, April 22, 2005 Departure Date: Saturday, April 23, 2005
Number Of Adults: 1 Number Of Rooms: 1
Number Of Nights: 1 Rate Name: Click 6 Internet Rate

Room Description: STANDARD 2 QUEEN BEDS NON-SMOKING, DESK, 19" TV
Rate Information Daily Rates: Fri Apr 22 $47.49

Keith
03-25-2005, 04:46 PM
I booked the Ramada Limited last night through Expedia for$120 per night. It looks like rooms are starting to fill up. I'm not sure what the Ramada is like but it sounds like a lot of others will be staying there.

Any suggestions on where to wash the car before the event?

~Bill

Bill, check your PM

e36bmw328
04-02-2005, 03:28 PM
motel 6 one block from the beach is $120 a night right off the 101, there's a few cars staying there so far, then we'll hit up galeta and party it up