PDA

View Full Version : Idaho Caravan Info?

idblackz3
03-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Anyone from Idaho and Eastern Oregon planning on Bimmerfest. Haven't seen any caravan info yet....I plan on going and this will be my first Bimmerfest!!! :thumbup:

Ty Vil
03-02-2005, 09:18 PM
two caravan's I know of coming from the NW. I can get you info on either of them if you'd like.

My best friend lives in Meridian, ID.

idblackz3
03-03-2005, 10:09 AM
Ty, can you post info here? I'm gong to see Freeplay today (swapping HIDs in his new ///M) and will see what his Bimmerfest plans are...

7upNorth
03-03-2005, 11:03 AM
Anyone from Idaho and Eastern Oregon planning on Bimmerfest. Haven't seen any caravan info yet....I plan on going and this will be my first Bimmerfest!!! :thumbup:

Hi idblackz3,

We've got Five cars coming from Seattle/Portland. We plan to stop in Pleasanton California Thursday night April 21st and run with the Bay Bimmerz to Santa Barbara the next morning. This group is VERY well organized and a lot of fun to hang out with. They had more than 40 cars in the caravan last year. Check out the NorCal thread for more info. You should be able to make Pleasanton in one day, no problem. :thumbup:

idblackz3
03-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Alright, for those from Idaho/Eastern OR, we have an official invit tio meet up with Bay Bimmerz and add to the caravan on Friday 22nd from Pleasanton. :thumbup:

Freeplay
03-05-2005, 02:36 PM
i'm down lloyd

Keith
03-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Alright, for those from Idaho/Eastern OR, we have an official invit tio meet up with Bay Bimmerz and add to the caravan on Friday 22nd from Pleasanton. :thumbup:

So Lloyd, keep me in the loop and let me know what's happening.
I also PM'd you.

RKT BMR
03-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Alright! This is getting better and better. Some peeps from ID, of all places! Last year we had Terry from NY come all the way cross-country for the event -- he made the MarvelPhx video production.

Glad to have you guys on board!