PDA

View Full Version : Online Registration is now open!!!!!!!

Clem
03-07-2005, 07:12 AM
Click here to register!!!! (http://www.bimmerfest.com/event.php?action=insertregistration&EvId=5)

IgorZ
03-07-2005, 11:32 PM
Registration for bimmerfest online does not guarantee you a parking spot on site at the event

why do i have to register, eh ?
why its not like year before, first XXX people who registered have priority for parking
whats wrong with that ?

Clem
03-08-2005, 07:19 AM
...why its not like year before, first XXX people who registered have priority for parking...

That is in regards to the Santa Barbara Event

HUMMM 3
05-18-2005, 08:02 AM
Click here to register!!!! (http://www.bimmerfest.com/event.php?action=insertregistration&EvId=5)

Clem,

You still list this event as "TENTATIVE". The date you have selected is a Sunday. Last year I believe it was on a Saturday. We need to know VERY soon what the FIRM date is for the event so that we may make reservations accordingly.

Thanks,

The Seattle Group :)

b_w.
05-23-2005, 08:03 PM
wouldnt it make more sense to have it on saturday so people have time to get home for work on monday :dunno:

Tunerworks
05-24-2005, 08:01 PM
wouldnt it make more sense to have it on saturday so people have time to get home for work on monday :dunno:

No doubt everyone has reasons for wanting it on XXXX date but this year it is confirmed for Sunday, June 26th. Sure hope you can make it :)

Tunerworks
06-02-2005, 08:17 AM
Keep the registrations coming! We have lots of plans for this year, including different cars, a couple of other vendors displaying products and lots of great prizes! You will be able to win some of these even if you don't have a car at the show, but only if you register!

Less than four weeks to go :thumbup:

Rob

King
06-03-2005, 07:24 AM
Just curious...How many people have registered so far? How many from Edmonton??

Tunerworks
06-11-2005, 11:20 AM
We have had people from all over register for this year's event! Get your name on the list ASAP so we can have enough food for everyone :D

Rob

Tunerworks
06-23-2005, 05:25 PM
******UPDATE******

FREE car at Bimmerfest! We are giving away a car at Bimmerfest this years! No gimmicks.....come down to the show, fill out and entry form and you can go home with a free car :bigpimp:
Hint - It is a German car!

See you on Sunday!

navy3
06-23-2005, 10:47 PM
ill be there, this means iam gonna have to wash my car.... :eek:

bigbadboss101
06-23-2005, 11:04 PM
There is a water ban. You can use a little flower pot to wash your car, no hoses as far as I know. Are the gas station car washes actually open?

M3@Apex
06-26-2005, 12:16 AM
Spray washes are open. I believe. I washed my car at a spray wash and went home to polish.

acs-e36
06-26-2005, 10:20 PM
******UPDATE******

FREE car at Bimmerfest! We are giving away a car at Bimmerfest this years! No gimmicks.....come down to the show, fill out and entry form and you can go home with a free car :bigpimp:
Hint - It is a German car!

See you on Sunday!

rob... thats that hottest piece of... audi evar!