PDA

View Full Version : 4 Arctic-Alpin 235/60R16 on Borbet Type H Wheels

glennmcgee
03-12-2005, 10:42 PM
I bought these four beautiful, like new wheels/tires package right before we moved to Albany NY last month, thinking I would need them for my 540iT sport wagon. Well, now I have ordered an '06 530i, and don't need these. They have not been put on my car. I purchased them after they had been used for about a month on my father's 740i. The condition is perfect.

The tires are Michelin Arctic-Alpin 235/60R16 M&S with 7/32 Tire tread remaining. The wheels are Borbet Aluminum 16" (7.5Jx16H2) TYPE H. ALL WHEELS have NOT a single scratch, gauge, or mark. They are balanced and are perfect, and combined with the Michelin tires, the package runs straight and true.

I gave my dad $450 for these and ask the same of you - roughly half what these would cost unmounted from the store - plus shipping.

Please email me at mcgee AT mac DOT com

pjt
03-24-2005, 08:00 AM
I bought these four beautiful, like new wheels/tires package right before we moved to Albany NY last month, thinking I would need them for my 540iT sport wagon. Well, now I have ordered an '06 530i, and don't need these. They have not been put on my car. I purchased them after they had been used for about a month on my father's 740i. The condition is perfect.

The tires are Michelin Arctic-Alpin 235/60R16 M&S with 7/32 Tire tread remaining. The wheels are Borbet Aluminum 16" (7.5Jx16H2) TYPE H. ALL WHEELS have NOT a single scratch, gauge, or mark. They are balanced and are perfect, and combined with the Michelin tires, the package runs straight and true.

I gave my dad $450 for these and ask the same of you - roughly half what these would cost unmounted from the store - plus shipping.

Please email me at mcgee AT mac DOT com

Glenn:

Please check your PM. Thanks.

Phil