PDA

View Full Version : Did you guy's get any cool things?

ICEBERG
03-14-2005, 01:21 PM
Hi guy's

Did the dealer give you guy's any cool stuff with your X3? Stuff like cool key chains, wallets, floor mats and ect... :)

stevenw66
03-14-2005, 02:08 PM
Hi guy's

Did the dealer give you guy's any cool stuff with your X3? Stuff like cool key chains, wallets, floor mats and ect... :)

Got front floor matts. Said they would come up with rear but never did :mad:

keep off median
03-14-2005, 05:04 PM
Winter matts, summer matts, cargo liner, a bmw baby racer and a $50 gift certificate for more bmw stuff. Which all translates into, "I paid too much." Seriously, a good dealer experience overall. I bought at BMW of Watertown in Watertown, Ct.

MPoWeRMAN
03-14-2005, 06:17 PM
got a key chain and a stainless steel coffe mug, kinda cool

JG
03-14-2005, 06:29 PM
Hi guy's

BMW Paul Tracy type Sunglasses - an F1 hat - floor matts (why are these not standard) - and a promise that whenever I need a service they will drive a loaner to my house (40km) - take my car back to service it - and then return my car to my residence after the service.............

JonathanIT
03-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Hi guy's

I got a set of floor mats (of course) and my CA also gave me a silver key ring (the one that's shaped like a horseshoe with the little ball bearing ends and round enamel logo dangle). Actually it was kinda cool, he let me pick any one I wanted out from the case in the parts dept. and pointed out with a wink that it was the most expensive one! :)

Oh, wait, I didn't buy an X3... er, nevermind. :banghead:

Sorry!

--J.

bredi
03-15-2005, 12:21 AM
nothing.
no keychain, no floor mats, no cargo liner.

jliu34740
03-15-2005, 08:26 PM
nothing.
no keychain, no floor mats, no cargo liner.

You should've told your CA that nice freebies would influence how your return survey. A substantial portion of their income is tied to getting high customer SAT returns

ERdoc
03-15-2005, 09:36 PM
Darn, I should've held out for floor mats. Though I didn't know that we needed them until we were just about to drive the car off the lot. How is it that a $40000 car that gives you free wood trim and 5 speed steptronic automatic at no extra cost doesn't include something as basic as floor mats. I did get the non-smoker's ashtray though for free... Oh and we got two of those little leather things that you can put your keys in.

JonathanIT
03-15-2005, 09:40 PM
Oh and we got two of those little leather things that you can put your keys in.
Aren't those included from the factory? :dunno:

--J.

Elefantino
03-16-2005, 04:51 AM
And a hat.

And a keychain.

I wanted the wood shift knob for the 6-speed but they didn't have any.

Yep, it depends on the dealer.

Tayrum
03-16-2005, 07:39 AM
Hi guy's

No - sweet FA. I asked for rubber mats and the sales rep's reply was "we can only give one set of mats and they are the summer mats...you can purchase the winter mats if you like". I was a bit shocked and figured I'd at least have the nice silver X3 key chain attached to my key upon pick up but not a thing.

JeffKiel
03-16-2005, 10:32 AM
Paid 1K over invoice, got summer mats, 2 key chains and 2 baseball caps. Purchased rubber mats myself.

climrgrl
03-16-2005, 11:26 AM
Paid 1K over invoice, got summer mats, 2 key chains and 2 baseball caps. Purchased rubber mats myself.

Where did you get rubber mats (from the dealer?) and how much did they cost?

M-PIRE
03-16-2005, 06:08 PM
My dealership includes floormats in all their new cars; they also gave me a couple of really nice keychains. I opted for the rubber all weather ones. My sales guy went to the parts counter with me when I got a bunch of stuff had had them charge him for a few of the goodies I got. I think he covered the cargo liner, coat hanger and grocery bag hanger.

When I bought my 02 325 from the same guy I got a car cover and a bra.

Long live the M-Pire!

iChick
03-16-2005, 06:28 PM
My dealership includes floormats in all their new cars; they also gave me a couple of really nice keychains. I opted for the rubber all weather ones. My sales guy went to the parts counter with me when I got a bunch of stuff had had them charge him for a few of the goodies I got. I think he covered the cargo liner, coat hanger and grocery bag hanger.

When I bought my 02 325 from the same guy I got a car cover and a bra.

Long live the M-Pire!

I got mats from my sales guy, but dang, I think I need to go back and visit him and hit him up for a keychain or something!! This is the 3rd vehicle I've purchased at that dealership...

flashinthepan
03-16-2005, 06:31 PM
I got mats from my sales guy, but dang, I think I need to go back and visit him and hit him up for a keychain or something!! This is the 3rd vehicle I've purchased at that dealership...

Perhaps a lancing blow to his groin region even !!! :p

flashinthepan
03-16-2005, 06:34 PM
I recieved a nice gift certificate to a restaurant on the Columbia River.."Salty's" for you NW peoples.

Yes I know...who really paid for it ?.....Me...but it was still kinda cool !

rrinker
03-16-2005, 08:36 PM
Besides 6 grand off the sticker price, I got front and rear mats thrown in, a couple of nice carry bags (great since my laptop bag just busted the zipper...), a couple of hefty pens, and two nice keyrings (our choice from the many on display in the parts department).
Of course, this is the third BMW we've purchased from the same salesman. But he's always done right by us and so we keep going back. Is there a 'good dealer' recommendation section around here somewhere?

--Randy

jdeday
03-20-2005, 07:57 PM
I received the plush floor mats and two satin finish key chains; each one is different so I can differentiate between the two keys.

Also, my dealer does the vehicle loaner program (a new BMW of course, my loaner will either be an 330XI or an X3), deliver to my work and pick up my car for service.

:thumbup:

x3man
03-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Winter mats and a full tank of gas but I paid $0 over invoice. Euro delivery got me a BMW light-up pen (which ran out of ink), the first-aid kit, warning triangle and German plates.

JeffKiel
03-23-2005, 07:14 AM
The mats were like $80. You can get them regularly on ebay for 70-75, but that didn't make sense ;)

Great deal ($0 over invoice)!

dlflyboy
03-27-2005, 11:36 PM
When I picked up my X3 I got a full tank of gas and the summer floor mats (carpeted ones). I purchased the front winter floor mats at 47.00. I didn't get the rear ones. I hardly ever have any rear passengers. And I purchased the chrome exhaust tips at 69.00 for both after taxes.

pps-325xit
03-28-2005, 10:24 AM
Salesperson said to come back when parts store was open and he'd get us mugs, t-shirts, caps.

blarker
04-01-2005, 06:22 AM
:yikes: Hi guy's

:rofl: got a cap, an x3 silver mug, and big threats if they didn't get a 5 rating on the
appraisal!! haha...true though..

Aaron325iT
04-02-2005, 11:37 AM
I've been promised summer and winter mats, plus a shirt and maybe a keychain.