PDA

View Full Version : 1999 E36-M3 Factory Exhaust System

greywagoon
03-17-2005, 06:45 PM
1999 E36-M3 Factory Exhaust System

This exhaust system was on the vehicle, which I purchased new in 1999 during the break-in period, (approximately 2500 miles). I then switched over to all Dinan components and this part has been in storage since. If a buyer is interested, I believe I may be able to locate the original purchase contract on the car as well as the invoice for the Dinan work for the upgraded suspension. This will allow the purchaser to verify the time and mileage usage on the components.

I believe that I may also have the stock air intake and throttle body if anyone is interested.

As these items are in my storage unit, I have not taken any photographs, but if you are seriously interested in the items I can go move things around and take them outside to photograph.

These items have been in my storage unit since they were rotated off of the vehicle in late 1999. As I have not had the vehicle for about 2 years, I guess it is time to make some room for other goodies.

I would really prefer to find a local buyer to avoid having to deal with shipping issues (In the San Francisco Bay Area). But I will be flexible on this issue depending upon the level of interest from potential buyers. Finally, I am willing to meet the buyer at a mutually convenient location in the Bay Area to drop of the items.

I am bit hesitant to name a price so if are interested and have a price in mind, please let me know what you think is fair.

Thank you for taking the time to review this posting.

tmgirvin
07-20-2008, 07:45 AM
Did you ever get rid of this exhaust? I'm looking to purchase one.

alexthomas
07-30-2008, 09:57 PM
hey i was just wondering if you ever heard about this exhaust directly bolting up to the 325i e46. any input would be greatly appreciated.

Ade Abiola
12-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi

I am interested in buying you M3 E36 Exhaust system, but I live in London UK.

Can you let me know how much you want for the system and will you ship it to London.

Please can you let me know?

Thanks