PDA

View Full Version : Picking Up Lease Today -- What to Look For?

dtsnhls30
03-21-2005, 09:46 AM
I'm picking up my wife's X3 Lease today... its a 05 X3 with Premium and Cold weather packages (silver/gray and black leather).

What should I look out for?

We ended up with a good deal of $500 over invoice... lease payment in NJ ends up at 455/mo (tax paid up front).

I was going to have the dealer switch the mats from carpet to the winter (rubber mats) unless those are less value (suggestions)..

Thoughts?

This is our first BMW.

Laosk
03-21-2005, 12:08 PM
I'm picking up my wife's X3 Lease today... its a 05 X3 with Premium and Cold weather packages (silver/gray and black leather).

What should I look out for?

We ended up with a good deal of $500 over invoice... lease payment in NJ ends up at 455/mo (tax paid up front).

I was going to have the dealer switch the mats from carpet to the winter (rubber mats) unless those are less value (suggestions)..

Thoughts?

This is our first BMW.

Can't remember the exact numbers, but I believe I was quoted as the carpeted mats costing more that the rubber mats.
Try doing a search about what to look for when picking it up. I have yet to pick ours up, so I have no do's and donts to offer.
You can also search edmunds.com in the X3 forum, I think there was someone there asking about this stuff as well.

Good luck!