PDA

View Full Version : color coordination in X3 interior

pshire
03-27-2005, 10:07 PM
X3 - if you select a sand/beige interior why are the seat belts black and not beige? also why is the bottom half of the interior posts? between the doors black and not beige?
thanks
paul

Kaz
03-27-2005, 10:11 PM
The only way to get even close to a color-matched interior in any BMW is to go all-black in a M car. If you get any other color, there will ALWAYS be black parts in it. Just the way it is, and one of the reasons my E46 has a black interior.

doeboy
03-27-2005, 10:17 PM
The only way to get even close to a color-matched interior in any BMW is to go all-black in a M car. If you get any other color, there will ALWAYS be black parts in it. Just the way it is, and one of the reasons my E46 has a black interior.

Ditto here.

pshire
03-27-2005, 10:28 PM
THANK YOU - all black in San Diego is too hot!

climrgrl
03-28-2005, 10:04 AM
THANK YOU - all black in San Diego is too hot!

The gray is pretty nice. Not as much contrast between the black pieces and gray interior as there is with the beige.