PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Koni's installed in SoCal?

persiandude
04-01-2005, 03:30 PM
I am looking to get Koni's installed on my E36 M3/4 and am looking for a shop in SoCal.. I am in Santa Barbara now but am frequently in LA.. I called a few places who asked 400+ which is ridiculous.. i also heard a lot about EF1 but he raised his prices from 200 to 275 for full suspension installation and alignment..

Does anyone know a place in SoCal who will do it for a good deal? I would ultimately like to get Koni/Eibach Prokit/RSMs all installed at once...

thanks!!

scottn2retro
04-05-2005, 11:41 AM
I am looking to get Koni's installed on my E36 M3/4 and am looking for a shop in SoCal.. I am in Santa Barbara now but am frequently in LA.. I called a few places who asked 400+ which is ridiculous.. i also heard a lot about EF1 but he raised his prices from 200 to 275 for full suspension installation and alignment..

Does anyone know a place in SoCal who will do it for a good deal? I would ultimately like to get Koni/Eibach Prokit/RSMs all installed at once...

thanks!!

Sorry, any shops I know would probably charge more than the 275 . . . :(

fredtga
04-28-2005, 03:07 PM
did you find any shop for installing the konis?
if not and if you want i can help you with that far less then any shop would charge you;

Fred => fredtga@yahoo.com