PDA

View Full Version : Getting SIRIUS about Bimmerfest

Jon Shafer
04-06-2005, 01:53 PM
No poop! SIRIUS will be providing the entertainment at this year's Bimmerfest. I don't have all of the details yet, but I think that they'll be doing some sort of live broadcast!!

Alex_1
04-06-2005, 05:19 PM
No poop! SIRIUS will be providing the entertainment at this year's Bimmerfest. I don't have all of the details yet, but I think that they'll be doing some sort of live broadcast!!

Hey that's great, will they be selling and installing kits right there on the spot as well? I am very interested.

Jon Shafer
04-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Hey that's great, will they be selling and installing kits right there on the spot as well? I am very interested.
BMW of Santa Barbara and the Sirius are teaming up for something
like that. Sirius is going to have a large promo tent, and the dealership
I'm sure will be having specials.

We may have an installation demo/clinic. I'll post more when I find out more.

:thumbup:

operknockity
04-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Howard Stern coming too??? :angel: Not until teh beginning of next year :rofl:

mbushnell
04-06-2005, 07:02 PM

How about the poop on 3 Series Touring Sirius Install kits (2003 & later)?

Terry Kennedy
04-06-2005, 07:50 PM
How about the poop on 3 Series Touring Sirius Install kits (2003 & later)?Per my other posts, I don't think BMW will ever offer a supported kit - no mounting location for the tuner, no location for the antenna.

[And no, I haven't forgotten about your request - I've just been busy / ill.]

mbushnell
04-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Per my other posts, I don't think BMW will ever offer a supported kit - no mounting location for the tuner, no location for the antenna.

[And no, I haven't forgotten about your request - I've just been busy / ill.]

Not a problem, I'm going to be busy also for the next week.