PDA

View Full Version : iPod clinic / Sirius clinic

Jon Shafer
04-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Julio Limon, BMW Master Technician (many of you have met him in previous years) will be a install demonstration clinic in the showroom this year...

:thumbup:

tom@densionusa
04-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Julio Limon, BMW Master Technician (many of you have met him in previous years) will be a install demonstration clinic in the showroom this year...

:thumbup:

Jon,

Is this using the ice>Link Plus kit or BMW kit? I wasn't aware the both can be utilized together w/ the BMW kit.

If needed, we can provide the ice>Link Plus kit as well for the demo.

operknockity
04-12-2005, 01:54 PM
Tom,

If it turns out that the demo is with the BMW kit, are you folks going to do your own install clinic with Ice>Links?

tom@densionusa
04-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Tom,

If it turns out that the demo is with the BMW kit, are you folks going to do your own install clinic with Ice>Links?

We are in the planning stages as we speak. If you would like to work together, let me know! :D

operknockity
04-12-2005, 02:19 PM
We are in the planning stages as we speak. If you would like to work together, let me know! :D Thanks for the offer.... Lemme think on it.

Jon Shafer
04-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Jon,

Is this using the ice>Link Plus kit or BMW kit? I wasn't aware the both can be utilized together w/ the BMW kit.

If needed, we can provide the ice>Link Plus kit as well for the demo.

Tom, I'm not sure, but I would suspect that anything they do will be
proprietary BMW stuff.

I'll try to find out more at this week's meeting...

KrisL
04-12-2005, 09:12 PM
We are in the planning stages as we speak. If you would like to work together, let me know! :D

Tom,

Dallasfan (here on the boards) has an icelink that I'd like to install for him down there - might as well make a clinic out of it - even if it's not an 'official' one.

Jon hasn't allocated space in the showroom, so I asked dallasfan to get there as early as possible and park as close to the showroom as possible...

It'd be great for you to help and to make something 'bigger' and more official out of it :)

-Kris

Jon Shafer
04-12-2005, 09:45 PM
Jon hasn't allocated space in the showroom, so I asked dallasfan to get there as early as possible and park as close to the showroom as possible...
I wish that I had more space... The showroom is going to be packed with race
cars...

tom@densionusa
04-15-2005, 11:45 AM
Tom,

Dallasfan (here on the boards) has an icelink that I'd like to install for him down there - might as well make a clinic out of it - even if it's not an 'official' one.

It'd be great for you to help and to make something 'bigger' and more official out of it :)

-Kris

I will do what I can to help. Let me know! :D

KrisL
04-15-2005, 01:42 PM
I will do what I can to help. Let me know! :D

I'll be there wearing a "BMW Autocross.com" t-shirt :)