PDA

View Full Version : Picked up my black X3 3.0 today

manuj
04-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Wow!!!

I used to drive a Ford Escape before this - I cannot believe I drove that for 3 years when the ultimate driving machine was so affordable (granted X3 just came out recently). Now finally my lease is over on Ford and I just picked up my new X3 3.0. It is my first day and I already love it so much. I doubt I will buy a car except for bimmers in the future.

I proud new bimmer owner....

:-) :) :) :)

alpinewhite325i
04-08-2005, 08:20 PM
I think the Escape is quite nice...for what it's worth.

It offers simple and reliable transportation at a very reasonable price.

Definitley not a piece of junk.

manuj
04-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Well I did not mean to say that all Escapes are junk. But I have had a lot of problems with my vehicle. On top of that my Ford Dealer was not the best car dealer in the world.

Sorry I did not mean to offend any Escape owners...

alpinewhite325i
04-08-2005, 09:12 PM
I understand about the probs with yours...and BTW...I don't own an Escape.

Keep your fingers crossed that you don't need to make many visits to your local BMW service dept. I have been less than pleased with them...but that's another thread.

Good luck with your X3!!

sfca-325i
04-09-2005, 08:43 AM
t my Ford Dealer was not the best car dealer in the world.

Welcome and congrats on the purchase. The X3 is a wonderful SAV.

Don't mean to rain on your honeymoon, but I think you might find that Ford dealers are not that different from others (maybe Lexus is an exception).

wheel-man
04-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Pics?

jdeday
04-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Congrats and welcome!

You will be very pleased with your new X3 and I do have to say that my buying and owning experience at my dealer was top notch unlike any other vehicle I have ever owned!

The domestic automobile manufactures have no clue on what customer satisfaction is, this is coming from someone that has owned domestic automobiles up until I purchased my X3.

Jeff

Rob V
04-12-2005, 09:22 AM
You're gonna have to post some pics of your new ride if you're going come here and tell us about it! Even thought we all know what they look like...it still feels like a tease without any pictures.