PDA

View Full Version : Colorado representing at Bfest

Gladius
04-16-2005, 06:40 PM
I've been wanting to come back to the town of my birth for a while, and this year I have the chance since Bfest isn't the same weekend as the Rocky Mtn Driving School at Pikes Peak :) It's probably been 20 years since I've been to Santa Barbara, and I am looking forward to seeing some of the old places of my childhood...Petrini's Restaurant anyone?

My grandfather used to own a used carlot at 123 State Street...I hear that there is a hotel there now, but I need to see for myself. I remember watching the trains go by there as a kid...

Wife and I will be leaving Denver area on Thursday. Overnighting in Vegas on Thursday night and arriving in Santa Barbara friday midday. Any other 30-somethings going to be in town friday night? We're staying in town (don't remember the hotel at the moment). We're heading up to the Solvang area on Sunday for a bit of sight seeing. Maybe a vineyard in that area to visit?

At any rate look for the LSB M3 with University of Colorado plates :)

scottn2retro
04-19-2005, 12:49 PM
Check the NorCal Caravan thread. That whole group will be arriving Friday and washing cars Friday afternoon and going to dinner on Friday night. Any other travellers from Colorado?