PDA

View Full Version : Security concerns at bimmerfest...

Cal
04-18-2005, 02:08 PM
All,

How is security going to be at bimmerfest? There will be LOTS of nice modded cars, and I am a little concerned about thiefs vandalizing cars, especially those parked in less frequented areas. I hope there are people walking all over the place and that this won't be an issue, but from experience, I just worry that such things are unavoidable. Thoughts?

Vroomer
04-18-2005, 02:11 PM
Thieves and vandals. Not cool. :mad:

~Vroomer

Jon Shafer
04-18-2005, 02:34 PM
All,

How is security going to be at bimmerfest? There will be LOTS of nice modded cars, and I am a little concerned about thiefs vandalizing cars, especially those parked in less frequented areas. I hope there are people walking all over the place and that this won't be an issue, but from experience, I just worry that such things are unavoidable. Thoughts?

Attendees are responsible for their own vehicles. If someone is very concerened
they should remain in close proximity to their vehicle. This has never
been a problem in the past.

shragon
04-20-2005, 09:14 AM
i don't think you will find this to be a problem.

LordGop
04-20-2005, 12:00 PM
Yea I wouldn't worry, there is a small army of fellow festers....we roll deep :throw:

Cal
04-20-2005, 02:57 PM
I truly hope that it will be safe for our cars, even for those that are going to park outside the premises, such as in the streets or in the adjacent mall. :eek:

Any way, I'm not really concerned about the vehicle as a whole or stuff inside, but things like badges, clears, moldings, etc that don't take long to remove. Well, you get the idea...Let's all look out for each others cars and report any unusual activity! :thumbup:

Sumptuous
04-20-2005, 03:22 PM
I will report nothing. . dont worry my friend if I see anyone taking things off a car. . its TKO time.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/popsome/Im%20Bigger%20Than%20You/1.jpg
lol :angel:

Cliff
04-20-2005, 03:26 PM
I truly hope that it will be safe for our cars, even for those that are going to park outside the premises, such as in the streets or in the adjacent mall. :eek:
That would be my concern as well, especially as I'm likely to park my largely bone stock late model stone chip pitted E46 off the SB BMW lot.