PDA

View Full Version : e46 19-25k range

dredmo
07-17-2002, 11:53 AM
This is a copy of the message I sent to Jon, anyone with a comparable deal, please contact me or My brother in law.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paging Jon Shafer
Hi Jon, My brother-in-law lives in fairfield, and is looking to buy a BMW. I dont particularly like the dealers in that area. My whole family owns at least one BMW except him, and we all feel the dealers in that area are bad. They are not to willing to work with customers since BMWs sell so easily there.

We are looking for a e46 in the 19-25k minimum to maximum price range, and are wondering what you might have in stock. Mileage is secondary to price. If you have any info or advice for us, you can email me at dredmo@pacbell.net or dredmo1@pacbell.net. If you choose to email me, please forward to both emails. Also, I could call you, just page me at 707-444-6468, and I would happily return your call. If there is something available, he would be willing to drive for the right price.

Or email my bro, his name is Dennis. at taydenviz@sbcglobal.net

Thank you in advance.

P.S. Credit will not be a problem.
Paging Jon Shafer
Hi Jon, My brother-in-law lives in fairfield, and is looking to buy a BMW. I dont particularly like the dealers in that area. My whole family owns at least one BMW except him, and we all feel the dealers in that area are bad. They are not to willing to work with customers since BMWs sell so easily there.

We are looking for a e46 in the 19-25k minimum to maximum price range, and are wondering what you might have in stock. Mileage is secondary to price. If you have any info or advice for us, you can email me at dredmo@pacbell.net or dredmo1@pacbell.net. If you choose to email me, please forward to both emails. Also, I could call you, just page me at 707-444-6468, and I would happily return your call. If there is something available, he would be willing to drive for the right price.

Or email my bro, his name is Dennis. at taydenviz@sbcglobal.net

Thank you in advance.

P.S. Credit will not be a problem.

Josh (PA)
07-17-2002, 12:10 PM
2000 323i (http://www.ottosbmw.com/viewcar.cfm?vin=KC66111)

It's on the other side of the country, but here's a nice one at my dealer that you could get for $25k. Might be a nice drive back to Cali....

dredmo
07-17-2002, 02:53 PM
thanks keep em coming if ya seem em =P

toshweir27
08-15-2002, 09:04 PM
hey dredmo,
check out Luxury Motors in the Chicago Suburbs

http://www.luxurymotors.com/home.html

I counted 8 E46's in or quite near your bro-in-law's range.

I looked at a used s4 from them before turning to a new E46.

iiotoko
09-02-2002, 04:57 PM
Hi: I have a clean MY2k Prem, Sports with heated stats, HK Sound, Pass thru rear seats, new tires and breaks. Serviced only at BMW; This car is a great deal for someone who wants a great car.

I am replacing it with a MY03 330 which is due to arrive in October.

Please let me know if you are interested!

:thumbup: