PDA

View Full Version : Some festers from 2005

Dave 330i
04-23-2005, 11:12 PM
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/davidleung9/album?.dir=/dcac

scottn2retro
04-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Nice shots, Dave! :thumbup: Okay if I link to some in the Motorsport forum?

Dave 330i
04-23-2005, 11:21 PM
Nice shots, Dave! :thumbup: Okay if I link to some in the Motorsport forum?
No problem, the group started out from Thousand Oaks...
Me bad...
Emission, Kaz, Doughboy, GH, Weth2, .....???????????????

CaliJeff
04-23-2005, 11:24 PM
Lots of new faces this year. Thanks for sharing Dave.

Mr Paddle.Shift
04-23-2005, 11:28 PM
Dave, did you know how hard I was looking for you at the Fest? When did you officially disappear? I wanted to look for Jon to make an announcement. I think of the regulars met you except me.

Anyway, next time you are in Calif, let me know.

Also, I met Daniel Meade. He remembers you and I think he said he met you as well.

Dave 330i
04-23-2005, 11:32 PM
Dave, did you know how hard I was looking for you at the Fest? When did you officially disappear? I wanted to look for Jon to make an announcement. I think of the regulars met you except me.

Anyway, next time you are in Calif, let me know.

Also, I met Daniel Meade. He remembers you and I think he said he met you as well.
Daniel, Turner Motorsport remembered a drive we had down Malibu Cyn. I got a nice Tshirt from him. Thanks, Dan. Yep, I left early back to LAX, just before lunch. Home in Houston after a long day.

Mr Paddle.Shift
04-23-2005, 11:45 PM
Bloody hell! Daniel said he ran out of tees or polos!!! But I got a beanie from him. In his words "you can wear it when you go to tracks on the east coast!" I think that's what he said. :rofl:

Man...where have the years gone. Seemed like yesterday when we drove in the canyon.