PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone

Slvr e39
04-24-2005, 02:02 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made bimmerfest happen this year, I had an awsome time and I can't wait for next year. Thanks guys! :thumbup:

BTW, on the way back North to the Bay, I decided to take the 154 back to 101. I was crusin, just enjoying the drive again because it was so great the other direction. And in the corner of my eye, I see a e60. "hmm...nice" no big deal, but I could have sworn I saw some side grills (like on the new m5). So I was like no way was that a new M5. Then I keep driving, and outta this one road, there is a blue (like this one here (http://www.revozport.com/webpics/e60M5/E60%20M5%204.jpg) )
m5 sitting to turn out. I am 100% sure it was an e60 m5. It was the blue color, had the e60 m5 wheels, and the side grill. OMFG! I wanted to do a ebrake turn and catch up to it :D

Thanks guys! :thumbup: :thumbup: :)

Hobbes
04-24-2005, 10:17 AM
Super fun stuff!

Took a TON of pics, gotta upload them later.

I can't thank Jon and everybody else enough for making this happen. There is no better way to spend a saturday. :)

We were the 3 cars who left early to the 154, and got there before everyone else.

For about 30 minutes I thought we were in the wrong place lol.

BMWenthusiast
04-24-2005, 01:28 PM
that was an awesome day, the drives were awesome, such awesome rodes, especially the 154, that was amazing

jworms
04-24-2005, 01:39 PM
i saw a new m5 driving home from bimmerfest on the 101 south. i was in shock and quickly busted out the camera and tried to take the best pictures i could given the horrible setting. my mirror reflected any flash i tried to use but you can make it out here that it's a new m5:

http://raptor.nauticaltech.com/~jworms/m3/bimmerfest.2005/DSC01309_small.jpg

that is the best picture i was able to pull off. the rest are just blurs :\

just the perfect ending to a great day!

qamaro
04-24-2005, 03:19 PM
Yes - Slvr e39, I can confirm that there was an M5 although I saw a grey one. jworms I couldn't see your pics so I'm not sure if its the same one. But, it was on the 154 (jam)and right behind me so I stopped and had my buddies get out and take the some pics. You can find them on the "Please post your Bimmerfest pics" thread. It was a really good day. I've attached another pic of it while I was driving up the on-ramp for this thread.

:thumbup:

Deloriant
04-24-2005, 04:31 PM
Silver...nice finally meeting you.

Yes the m5 was awesome.

Slvr e39
04-25-2005, 05:26 PM
i saw a new m5 driving home from bimmerfest on the 101 south. i was in shock and quickly busted out the camera and tried to take the best pictures i could given the horrible setting. my mirror reflected any flash i tried to use but you can make it out here that it's a new m5:

http://raptor.nauticaltech.com/~jworms/m3/bimmerfest.2005/DSC01309_small.jpg

that is the best picture i was able to pull off. the rest are just blurs :\

just the perfect ending to a great day!

OMFG THATS THE SAME ONE!! Thanks Jworms!

I saw the silver one too but not as clearly. I wasn't 100% it was an M5. So what was that M5 owners deal? Test car?