PDA

View Full Version : Unbelieveable policeman!!

//M3!!
04-24-2005, 04:51 AM
Hey... anyone have picture of silver m3 and white 6 series who got pullover by cops ??
That's really dumbass police..

Mr. The Edge
04-24-2005, 05:44 AM
you've certainly made a good case

Dave 330i
04-24-2005, 06:01 AM
:rofl:

randywalters
04-24-2005, 06:55 AM
Hey... anyone have picture of silver m3 and white 6 series who got pullover by cops ?? That's really dumbass police..

So are you saying the police pulled them over for no reason at all?

Why were the police dumbasses?

What are the facts of the case?

//M3!!
04-24-2005, 09:36 AM
for low speeding on line 1

randywalters
04-24-2005, 09:42 AM
for low speeding on line 1

WTF does "for low speeding on line 1" mean ? :dunno:

How about saying what they got pulled over for and why the cop is a dumbass ?

scottn2retro
04-24-2005, 09:44 AM
Was it //M3!! that got pulled? :dunno: :D

SergioK
04-24-2005, 09:50 AM

I think he might have it switched around; the cops are usually the ones pulling the dumasses over. :D

czechm3out
04-24-2005, 10:14 AM
i have the picture but you can only see the white 6

http://img164.echo.cx/img164/7471/img01862eg.jpg <1mb so dialup users may take awhile

czechm3out
04-24-2005, 12:07 PM
check out this video i just quickly made of the cop ;)

www.fifty6k.net/cop.wmv

Uncle Fester
04-24-2005, 12:14 PM

:stupid:
WTF is this thread about??

Hartge330Ci
04-24-2005, 12:35 PM
i have the picture but you can only see the white 6

http://img164.echo.cx/img164/7471/img01862eg.jpg <1mb so dialup users may take awhile

I see only one dumbass in that picture.... it's the one holding the camera :rofl: :D

czechm3out
04-24-2005, 12:47 PM
I see only one dumbass in that picture.... it's the one holding the camera :rofl: :D

wow that was funny...? im a dumbass because i took a pic of a stupid cop?
you must have a cop in the family.....

Dave 330i
04-24-2005, 01:00 PM
WTF is this thread about??
Nice video clip of CHP going after the point guy. :rofl:

DougDogs
04-24-2005, 01:05 PM
he must have been guilty. why else would the policeman pull him over??

LeftCoastBias
04-24-2005, 01:07 PM
this entire thread confuses me...

and also, i think i'd take a picture of that too, if i was in the passenger seat and whether or not it was the 6's fault for being pulled over... its all part of the events! why not photograph it?

czechm3out
04-24-2005, 01:14 PM
this entire thread confuses me...

and also, i think i'd take a picture of that too, if i was in the passenger seat and whether or not it was the 6's fault for being pulled over... its all part of the events! why not photograph it?

exactly, thank you...

Goldeneye2988
04-24-2005, 01:15 PM
pics of the accident, the pull over, n the guy with the 6 series holdin his ticket 4 everyone to see

Jon Shafer
04-24-2005, 01:18 PM
I just had breakfast with a group that included the guy with the busted up Alpine White car. He said that the CHP officer had much earlier on clocked the 645 at 100 mph+ coming out of the Gaviota tunnel.

Hearsay, I know....

MaxTimeOff
04-24-2005, 01:33 PM
I could be showing my age here, but that 6 owner needs to pull up his pants. I'd pull him over for that alone!

SergioK
04-24-2005, 01:38 PM
pics of the accident, the pull over, n the guy with the 6 series holdin his ticket 4 everyone to see

Ah, the all too common outcome of too much power and no talent. :tsk: :thumbdwn:

Blacksheep
04-24-2005, 01:48 PM
That strikes me as more money than brains! :spank:

WTF are some of you baggin on the CHPpies for?

I didn't see anything except cooperation and assistance for the usual problems such a parade of cars can cause.

I say they did a good job all around! :thumbup:

Congrats to CHPAHOY for his raffle win!

I just wish he could have pulled over the asshole in a white Suburban who was messing up the drive after the stop. He would speed up so we couldn't pass and then slow down to screw with us.

If I had the 007 options I would have blown him off the road! :violent:

Gametrade
04-24-2005, 02:07 PM
HOLY CRAP!!! that guy in the 6-Series is the same idiot who almost hit our car at bimmerfest. We were leaving down the side street, as he was trying to pull his car in the side gate area, but they wouldnt let him in, so him with his small penis, decides to peel out in anger, because he was just that cool, and almost side swiped our car because he lost control for a bit.....

He is just the coolest guy i know with penis envy.....

GOOD JOB COPS!!!! Give his worthless arse a ticket!!

Kurt Martin
04-24-2005, 03:18 PM
Hey... anyone have picture of silver m3 and white 6 series who got pullover by cops ??
That's really dumbass police..
Let's review:

You post a flame of the policeman, calling him a dumbass, but you give no details or supporting evidence. Since you say nothing, I can only assume that you think each and every cop who pulls someone over is a dumbass, whether they deserve to be pulled over or not.

Then we see other posters who are known to be reliable, telling us that the white 6 series most likely justly deserved his ticket, and probably a few more.

What was your point again?

:dunno:

Vroomer
04-24-2005, 04:36 PM
Why am I reminded of the "poser mobile" commercials by this thread?

~Vroomer

scottn2retro
04-24-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm confused. What was the story with the white M3 in an accident and is that related somehow to the 6 series getting a ticket? :dunno: :confused:

Sumptuous
04-24-2005, 05:32 PM
CHILDREN CHILDREN . . lets all calm down. . and play with our bimmers

Dave 330i
04-24-2005, 05:50 PM
I like to know. Don't keep me in suspense. :eek:

scott41258
04-24-2005, 06:13 PM
heres the only pic of the two cars pulled over by the CHP that I got.

Matteu
04-24-2005, 07:15 PM
That car in the accident is Ian. He was cut off by an E46 and hit a curb. 3 of the cars that drive out to SB substained considerable damage from different incidents. Anyone else come out unlucky?

scottn2retro
04-24-2005, 07:21 PM
That car in the accident is Ian. He was cut off by an E46 and hit a curb. 3 of the cars that drive out to SB substained considerable damage from different incidents. Anyone else come out unlucky?

Ridiculous - why would anybody be cutting anybody off on a road rally :tsk: Having cars in 'incidents' on the road rally is a way to possibly get it ended in the future. :(

Dave 330i
04-24-2005, 07:27 PM
:tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

99bmw740il
04-24-2005, 07:47 PM
some stupid assshole in a z3 tried to pass me when i was going 90 and the lanes merged.. stupid ass almost caused a major accident :thumbdwn:

Viv
04-24-2005, 07:56 PM

I bet he was pulled over for going too slow in lane 1 (the fast lane). That off ramp area was a mess. I would have been pissed if I was on 101 trying to get by.

SergioK
04-24-2005, 08:04 PM
some stupid assshole in a z3 tried to pass me when i was going 90 and the lanes merged.. stupid ass almost caused a major accident :thumbdwn:

The road rally always has a certain percentage of idiot drivers that drive like that. In fact, I ducked out a bit early yet had the unfortunate luck of merging onto the freeway with someone fitting this exact profile. :tsk:

chpahoy
04-24-2005, 09:20 PM
This was definitely the last road rallye that I will participate in. The amount of stupidity behind the wheel was more than I can bear. I would like to thank the 330 that passed me using the right shoulder and throwing rocks and debris all over my car which has recently been painted. I work hard for my money, put alot of time and effort and more money into my cars and this is what I get. See you all in the parking lot next year but not on the road.

m34ever
04-24-2005, 09:31 PM
This was definitely the last road rallye that I will participate in. The amount of stupidity behind the wheel was more than I can bear. I would like to thank the 330 that passed me using the right shoulder and throwing rocks and debris all over my car which has recently been painted. I work hard for my money, put alot of time and effort and more money into my cars and this is what I get. See you all in the parking lot next year but not on the road.
I saw that also, which car were you in? That guy passed on the shoulder then cut across three lanes easily doing 120+

Jon Shafer
04-24-2005, 09:33 PM
I saw that also, which car were you in? That guy passed on the shoulder then cut across three lanes easily doing 120+
I missed that part, thank God, because I would've had a heart attack...

The Road Rally is my personal favorite part of Bimmerest.

I hope that it hasn't just simply gotten too big...

TeamM3
04-24-2005, 09:47 PM

WTF?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SB_328SP
04-24-2005, 09:56 PM
I was shooting pics from the Turnpike overpass and saw a CHP light up and go after what I believed to be a yellow E36 M3 (at least I thought that is who he was after).

100MPH coming out of th Gaviota tunnel?! That is shear lunacy. :yikes: Seems odd that the CHP officer would have waited until he got to the 154 to pull him over.

300+ cars in a rally is pretty big. Too big if you have a few that want to turn it into a race. :thumbdwn:

Matthew330Ci
04-24-2005, 09:59 PM
i missed the crazy antics on the road rally. my part of it was pretty responsible.

on the morning So Cal caravan going up was as reckless as i heard on the boards. i won't be going up with that caravan again.

on a semi-related note:

i don't know how many of you guys saw the grey malibu that hit the center divider on the 101 on the morning caravan, but the accident happend literally right in front of me. we were all just cruising and then suddenly the traffic was almost stopped ahead so i had to brake pretty hard and i heard tires screeching to the right of me (i was in the fast lane) and as i was coming to a stop, the malibu goes across in front of me and hits the center divider. if i was stopped a few feet farther, he would have hit me. :yikes:

i got out and helped him out of the car, he seemed fine, called 911, made sure he was okay (he was walking around) and by the time i left, the caravan had long gone by... later at 1PM, chp called me to ask about the accident.

the rest of the day was a blast though!! :thumbup:

SergioK
04-24-2005, 10:16 PM
After reading about these specific incidents during the rally, I'm now certainly glad that I did not participate in it since I was on my 2 wheeled BMW and naturally don't want to be turned into roadkill by clueless irresponsible drivers. :tsk:

operknockity
04-24-2005, 10:22 PM
i got out and helped him out of the car, he seemed fine, called 911, made sure he was okay (he was walking around) and by the time i left, the caravan had long gone by... later at 1PM, chp called me to ask about the accident.
I know that the first instinct one has when at the scene of an accident is to help the unfortunate person(s) in the smashed cars, but that is possibly the worst thing to do unless you have the correct training or the car is in imminent danger (catching fire, falling over a cliff, etc.). If the vehicle is not in danger, do not attempt to move the person as that might cause further injury. Instead, keep them awake and talking, cover them with a blanket/jacket to keep them warm (without moving them), call 911 and wait for trained medical personel to arrive.

(I have been through emergency training and this is what they teach us to do)

Matthew330Ci
04-24-2005, 10:40 PM
I know that the first instinct one has when at the scene of an accident is to help the unfortunate person(s) in the smashed cars, but that is possibly the worst thing to do unless you have the correct training or the car is in imminent danger (catching fire, falling over a cliff, etc.). If the vehicle is not in danger, do not attempt to move the person as that might cause further injury. Instead, keep them awake and talking, cover them with a blanket/jacket to keep them warm (without moving them), call 911 and wait for trained medical personel to arrive.

(I have been through emergency training and this is what they teach us to do)

yes, i know all this as well. but he didn't hit the guardrail that hard. and re-reading my post it makes it sound like it but i didn't actually touch him or literally help him out of the car, i just opened his door as he was having a hard time opening it as the fenders were probably pushed back kinda jamming the door. he walked out on his own. i would not have left if he was seriously hurt or couldn't move.

it's good that you mention it so others know what to do if it happends to them.

scottn2retro
04-24-2005, 10:42 PM
I could be showing my age here, but that 6 owner needs to pull up his pants. I'd pull him over for that alone!

Should make it easier to pull them down and paddle his @ss until he quits using it to drive and starts using his head.

Slvr e39
04-24-2005, 10:50 PM
i missed the crazy antics on the road rally. my part of it was pretty responsible.

I am in the same boat, everyone around me and people that I saw were very responsible.

Who is this yahoo? I had a great time just crusin', i let tons of people in ahead of me, just a great time going almost the speedlimit. Why can't people just enjoy the fact ur driving with 300+ bimmers around you. Save speeding for the canyons at home, not with so many people around. If u can't enjoy what the majority of us want to do, don't go on the road rally.

scottn2retro
04-24-2005, 11:28 PM

If what I hear about how well you guys are trained (my brother is an officer), you won't forget that car and hopefully you'll see him again - but next time in your cruiser. :)

m34ever
04-24-2005, 11:38 PM
If what I hear about how well you guys are trained (my brother is an officer), you won't forget that car and hopefully you'll see him again - but next time in your cruiser. :)
i might have video of it, my passenger was filming the whole time....ill see what i can come up with :eeps:

AsianImage
04-24-2005, 11:40 PM

on the morning So Cal caravan going up was as reckless as i heard on the boards. i won't be going up with that caravan again.

on a semi-related note:

i don't know how many of you guys saw the grey malibu that hit the center divider on the 101 on the morning caravan, but the accident happend literally right in front of me. we were all just cruising and then suddenly the traffic was almost stopped ahead so i had to brake pretty hard and i heard tires screeching to the right of me (i was in the fast lane) and as i was coming to a stop, the malibu goes across in front of me and hits the center divider. if i was stopped a few feet farther, he would have hit me. :yikes:

the rest of the day was a blast though!! :thumbup:

Hi Matt,

I saw the accident aftermath and I saw you come out of your car to help. I have to agree the so cal drive up was a little too crazy for my old ass. I admit, I kinda enjoyed opening up a little and even touching triple digits a couple of times. But...man I saw some crazy stuff driving up that I had to back off. I did see the car basically SIDEWAYS facing the guardrail and you and your car literally a couple of feet behind it. I am glad you did not smash your car or got hurt. good job being careful.... :thumbup:

doeboy
04-25-2005, 12:01 AM

That is pretty much why I haven't driven the rally the last couple of years. If someone has never done the road rally, far be it from me to stop them... in fact I'd probably encourage them to go at least once. It definitely is a sight to see... so many BMWs on the road at once... but since I've done it already, I avoid driving the rally for that reason you mention...

The road rally is a great part of Bimmerfest IMO but it seems there's always some people who feel like they must showboat and do stupid things that can potentially ruin it for everyone else....

This is also the reason I myself avoid the big caravans whenever possible.

CaliJeff
04-25-2005, 12:11 AM
That is pretty much why I haven't driven the rally the last couple of years. If someone has never done the road rally, far be it from me to stop them... in fact I'd probably encourage them to go at least once. It definitely is a sight to see... so many BMWs on the road at once... but since I've done it already, I avoid driving the rally for that reason you mention...

The road rally is a great part of Bimmerfest IMO but it seems there's always some people who feel like they must showboat and do stupid things that can potentially ruin it for everyone else....

This is also the reason I myself avoid the big caravans whenever possible.:stupid:

doeboy
04-25-2005, 12:26 AM

Where were you man? Didn't get to say hey to you while I was out there... oh well.. maybe at the next TS then... :)

BimmerE30
04-25-2005, 12:33 AM
Hey anybody know the Leguna Seca Blue M3 that went on the rally by chance......

Haro
04-25-2005, 01:03 AM
Matt, So you were the one that got out of the car when that incident happened on the 101. The traffic stopped so suddenly, I nearly pissed my pants! I'm glad to see no one was hurt. What happened anyway? Did someone cut him off?

On a side note, I must say the Southern California Caravan was bull****, I must apologize for my vulgar word, but it really pissed me off. What happened to the organization?! What happened to the person(s) that setup the website registeration? Where was the "seperate" parking for the different generations? That sure as hell didn't happen.

Then all of a sudden, people started getting in there cars! No word whatsoever! PLUS, the minute people got on the FWY it was a RACE to get to Bimmerfest! Sorry for venting, but that really got on my nerve.

I also like to thank the nice Orient Blue 330i that ZOOMED by us on the shoulder of the 154 Rally, to cut us off. Then overtake the E36 in front of us.

AsianImage, Hey! Is that you Irving? We lost you after we exited Hope, didn't see you for the rest of the day.

BimmerE30, Soooo.....Which Laguna Seca, I recall a couple on the rally. :D

CaliJeff
04-25-2005, 01:16 AM
Where were you man? Didn't get to say hey to you while I was out there... oh well.. maybe at the next TS then... :)
I got there late 11:30 or so. Dropped some stuff off with retro, MrPaddle shift caught me by surprise on my way to the after roadtrip potty break. Hung out with bewang and the 5erguys during the raffle. I didn't see any of the SCTS crew before I left when the rally started. I'm voting for nametags and getting there earlier next year. See ya at B&M.

KiasuChick
04-25-2005, 01:58 AM
omg.. I was scared ****less when that malibu hit the center divider! I was about 3/4 cars behind when it happened.

There I was... in my little black m roadster.. getting over the fact I didn't hit the silver 5 series in front of me... then a split second later...fearing death as I watch in my rear view as a F150 pickup screeches to a hault behind me...

So lucky!!!!

BimmerE30
04-25-2005, 02:20 AM

Yea you are right there probably was a few, I think I loacted which one I was looking for though, thanks.

stylinexpat
04-25-2005, 04:19 AM
Do I smell **** drivers? :rolleyes:

Dave 330i
04-25-2005, 06:23 AM
Also ralˇlye [French rallye, from English 1rally] : an automobile competition using public roads and ordinary traffic rules with the object of maintaining a specified average speed between checkpoints over a route unknown to the participants until the start of the event

Older and wiser, I have not participated in the caravan and rallye since 2002. My car is still in one piece, without a dent. :rolleyes:

WilliamsKR
04-25-2005, 06:26 AM
Overall, Bimmerefest was a blast. My son and I had a good time, but there were definitely some idiots out there. A female that was way over her head driving her Z3, young guys "drifting" their Bimmers at the first stop, groups stopping and forcing the whole rally to pull over so they could talk about what they were doing next (Can you say buy a set of handhelds"). I also saw the idot in the Orient Blue 330i, did he think he we going to leave him if he did'nt use the median to pass :dunno: :mad: . Someone said it pefectly, the Road Rally is about just enjoying the fact that there are that many BMW's on the road not a race!!!!!!!!!!! DO THAT ON YOUR OWN IN 0N SOME LONELY CANYON, AND ON LONE UNCROWDED HIGHWAYS IN NV, MT, AZ, NM, CA, WE KNOW OUR CARS ARE FAST YOU DON'T NEED TO PROVE IT.

Blacksheep
04-25-2005, 06:45 AM
With so many cameras along the route I hope someone can ID some of these jerkoffs.

It troubles me greatly to hear that people with a level head like CHPAHOY will bail on the rally, handing it over to the s*** for brains crowd.

I say we police ourselves here and give the immature dangerous drivers a year off from the fest and a public shaming on the boards.

Death is rather permanent and I prefer old age over idiot drivers any day of the week!

RKT BMR
04-25-2005, 07:29 AM
some stupid assshole in a z3 tried to pass me when i was going 90 and the lanes merged.. stupid ass almost caused a major accident :thumbdwn::rolleyes: Actually, the car going 90 where lanes are merging is obviously the stupid ass.

And don't misunderstand my criticism as being a nag about speed generally... As most here know, I'm all for enjoying the capabilities of my bimmer. However, there are safe places to do it, and completely reckless, idiotic places to do it, and you apparently don't have the sense to control yourself and keep it to the safe locales.

What you describe regarding your own behavior kills people, dude.

Bonezilla
04-25-2005, 07:42 AM
HOLY CRAP!!! that guy in the 6-Series is the same idiot who almost hit our car at bimmerfest. We were leaving down the side street, as he was trying to pull his car in the side gate area, but they wouldnt let him in, so him with his small penis, decides to peel out in anger, because he was just that cool, and almost side swiped our car because he lost control for a bit.....

He is just the coolest guy i know with penis envy.....

GOOD JOB COPS!!!! Give his worthless arse a ticket!!

The guy in the 6 looks like a dumb arse anyway. Good thing they don't ticket on looks, he'd be in PRISON!!!-

hugh1850
04-25-2005, 07:48 AM
The guy in the 6 looks like a dumb arse anyway. Good thing they don't ticket on looks, he'd be in PRISON!!!-

:stupid: That guy is clearly a jackass. :rolleyes:

scottn2retro
04-25-2005, 08:15 AM
:stupid: That guy is clearly a jackass. :rolleyes:

Maybe CHPAhoy can get us a line on that guy - I'd like to tell him he's not welcome back at Bimmerfest.

DeCePtiCzXe39
04-25-2005, 08:40 AM
omg.. I was scared ****less when that malibu hit the center divider! I was about 3/4 cars behind when it happened.

There I was... in my little black m roadster.. getting over the fact I didn't hit the silver 5 series in front of me... then a split second later...fearing death as I watch in my rear view as a F150 pickup screeches to a hault behind me...

So lucky!!!!

I saw the whole thing from my rear view mirror also. I heard screeching tires and when i looked at my mirror i saw the Malibu facing the rail. Im glad that the person is alright. The minute that the SoCal caravan left Balboa Park it seemed like a race. I entered the freeway and saw many BMW's speeding up ahead and a few zooming by me. And throughout the Rally i was confused/lost to where we were going because at some points i saw no Bimmer's in front of me. It was really frustrating. But, the whole day was a blast!

RKT BMR
04-25-2005, 08:42 AM
Maybe CHPAhoy can get us a line on that guy - I'd like to tell him he's not welcome back at Bimmerfest.:stupid:

Dave 330i
04-25-2005, 08:54 AM
I saw the whole thing from my rear view mirror also. I heard screeching tires and when i looked at my mirror i saw the Malibu facing the rail. Im glad that the person is alright. The minute that the SoCal caravan left Balboa Park it seemed like a race. I entered the freeway and saw many BMW's speeding up ahead and a few zooming by me. And throughout the Rally i was confused/lost to where we were going because at some points i saw no Bimmer's in front of me. It was really frustrating. But, the whole day was a blast!

You were driving too slow. :D Thanks for keeping me and the TO group informed on the location of the caravan leaving Balboa Park.

da3bous
04-25-2005, 08:55 AM
I think the police did a great job being that they where dealt a sh1t card having to deal with some people who weren't respecting the law or the cars around them.

I personally saw the 645 ci (which supposedly had 2 flat rears) do a shoulder pass and moving at speeds of 100 mph plus. Also i was in that group that was being "regulated" by the silver hamann m3 and that same 645 moving at speeds lower than the posted speed limit and holding up ALL traffic which is illegal.

I also got to speak with the officer who pulled those two cars over because I was one of the few cars that actually stopped for the White e36 that was in the crash. He told us that the silver m3 was being a total punk and giving him attitude the entire time.....but he has enough on them both to give them very high fines since the judge that will be trying their case specifically asks for the defendants attitude and the Officer has everything on tape.

BTW Ian's accident the white e36 has been classified as a No Contact Hit and Run. I am extremely dismayed that the LSB didn't stay and nor did more people who actually witnessed the accident stop to give their stories.

Haithem

jvr826
04-25-2005, 08:57 AM
I'd like to tell him he's not welcome back at Bimmerfest.

I'd second that. He tried to pass the car behind me on the right median towards the end of 154. We were about a minute or less from the traffic light at Calle Real. Guess he was in a hurry. This was the second "move" i saw him do AFTER he received his triple-digit citation on the freeway. Apparently that didn't phase him.

vmwerks
04-25-2005, 09:45 AM
I really hate that this is the subject of my first post but.... Gametrade and I were leaving Bimmerfest when the 645 was turned away at the entrance to the dealership. We had witnessed him driving erratically while trying to find a parking spot on the road. He would accelerate hard and jerk the wheel from side to side to unload a tire so he could get some wheel spin. :tsk:
He was engaged in this stupidity when he swung really wide and missed my car by inches. Gametrtade and I exchanged some pleasantries regarding his behaviour and mentioned that with sh1tty driving like that he was bound to get a ticket. I am glad that police were present to jerk a knot in his low pants wearing azz. People with attitudes like him give all BMW owners a bad name. I am also glad that while at the show MOST people were respectful and courteous.

IMO 645 = the real dumbass

AsianImage
04-25-2005, 09:53 AM
Matt, So you were the one that got out of the car when that incident happened on the 101. The traffic stopped so suddenly, I nearly pissed my pants! I'm glad to see no one was hurt. What happened anyway? Did someone cut him off?

On a side note, I must say the Southern California Caravan was bull****, I must apologize for my vulgar word, but it really pissed me off. What happened to the organization?! What happened to the person(s) that setup the website registeration? Where was the "seperate" parking for the different generations? That sure as hell didn't happen.

Then all of a sudden, people started getting in there cars! No word whatsoever! PLUS, the minute people got on the FWY it was a RACE to get to Bimmerfest! Sorry for venting, but that really got on my nerve.

I also like to thank the nice Orient Blue 330i that ZOOMED by us on the shoulder of the 154 Rally, to cut us off. Then overtake the E36 in front of us.

AsianImage, Hey! Is that you Irving? We lost you after we exited Hope, didn't see you for the rest of the day.

Hey Haro!

Good meeting you! The accident was freaky. It definitely made me drive a lot slower and more careful....Yeah I think we lost each other on the freeway and then I think I saw you eating a hot dog...but that was it. Maybe we need to do a smaller So Cal GTG to hang out again! Take it easy! :)

AsianImage
04-25-2005, 09:57 AM

So lucky!!!!

Hey KiasuChick!

That 5 series you DID NOT HIT was ME! Thank you for that! Yeah I think we were pacing each other for a little bit...but after that accident, I think we BOTH chilled out very quickly.

Glad you were good enough to not hit my baby! I also see you are in Alhambra...I am in So Pas, we are super close. Maybe I will see the Black M driving around the "hood."
:thumbup:

shragon
04-25-2005, 10:56 AM
the original post on this thread is retarded.

concerning the road rally, i wasn't able to go this year, and it's probably a good thing that i didn't. there are always a good precentage of dumbasses on the rally and other drives. one of the reasons i don't go much any more, unless it's a small group (even better if they're people i know).

bmw330pp
04-25-2005, 11:11 AM
Here are a few of the donut patrol.

doeboy
04-25-2005, 11:27 AM

Is that supposed to be funny? :tsk:

Stuka
04-25-2005, 12:03 PM
I just had breakfast with a group that included the guy with the busted up Alpine White car. He said that the CHP officer had much earlier on clocked the 645 at 100 mph+ coming out of the Gaviota tunnel.

Hearsay, I know....

Woohoo, I have a slushie 645! I know how to floor the car! :rolleyes:

czechm3out
04-25-2005, 12:07 PM

damn everyone needs to lighten up a bit. i think the picture is actually funny (dounut patrol). if the guy was an ass driving he got what he deserved but just for that reason everyone doesnt need to be bitter about everything. point is no one got hurt so why not just be happy about that. there's assholes on the road everyday that i encounter doesnt mean im not going to drive anymore. speed doesn't kill stupidity does, people fly 100+ on autobahn everyday and their all not falling like flies...its cause they know how to drive and respect each other on the road.

scottn2retro
04-25-2005, 12:27 PM
Is that supposed to be funny? :tsk:

His creativity would be a little better served if he p-shopped these

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48934&stc=1&thumb=1

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48935&stc=1&thumb=1

hugh1850
04-25-2005, 12:45 PM
His creativity would be a little better served if he p-shopped these

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48934&stc=1&thumb=1

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48935&stc=1&thumb=1

Like where that thumb belongs? :bareass:

scottn2retro
04-25-2005, 12:51 PM
Like where that thumb belongs? :bareass:

Maybe we need a 'caption the photo' thread? :D

heezyo2o
04-25-2005, 01:43 PM

Hearsay, I know....

Where is gaviota tunnel at?

From bimmerfest to the first stop on the rally, I did some highway runs with the 645 and a 330. Don't know how fast we were going, but I did hit redline in 4th and run in 5th for a second or two.

Other than the high speeds, he was driving fine to me. No swerving or erratic driving to be seen. On the runs we had, we had clear roads as we were one of the first groups to leave the dealer.

RKT BMR
04-25-2005, 01:50 PM
Where is gaviota tunnel at?It's the one and only tunnel you go through on the Rally route. It's on 101, shortly after you turn east and leave the coast.

roxnadz
04-25-2005, 01:53 PM
Woohoo, I have a slushie 645! I know how to floor the car! :rolleyes:

I know, that killed me. "You were doing all that BS and you didn't even have a manual transmission?? :rolleyes:

You lose, sucker-duck MC! :thumbdwn: x 100

bmw330pp
04-25-2005, 01:54 PM
damn everyone needs to lighten up a bit. i think the picture is actually funny (dounut patrol). if the guy was an ass driving he got what he deserved but just for that reason everyone doesnt need to be bitter about everything. point is no one got hurt so why not just be happy about that. there's assholes on the road everyday that i encounter doesnt mean im not going to drive anymore. speed doesn't kill stupidity does, people fly 100+ on autobahn everyday and their all not falling like flies...its cause they know how to drive and respect each other on the road.

Thanks for the support. :thumbup: I'm personsally not very fond of the CHP. :confused: Everytime I've been pulled over they give me crap cause I'm a young hispanic guy driving a fancy shmancy BMW.(Talk about racial profiling) They start indirectly questioning how a young guy such as myself can afford this kind of car, and then start seaching it.

For the guy that got pulled over, he's paying for doing the deed! I agree with what someone said about him giving other bimmer drivers a bad name. Hopefully he didn't spend all his money on the 645 and can afford to pay for a fashion consultant, or at the very least a belt. :tsk:

Bonezilla
04-25-2005, 02:07 PM
After reading more on this thread. It appears like a road RACE, not a ralley. If you want to race, go to a track. This sounds so rediculous. When I hear people are driving between 90 and 100mph on a public highway, you should get a ticket and your license taken away. The highway is not a race track. I like to drive fast too, but the highway/freeway is not the place to do it. Sorry for ranting, but I encounter Aholes like that daily and I'm sick of it. Around here, if you mention you drive a BMW, immediately you are labeled a yuppy Ahole. No wonder road rage is alive and well.

RKT BMR
04-25-2005, 02:12 PM
After reading more on this thread. It appears like a road RACE, not a ralley. If you want to race, go to a track. This sounds so rediculous. When I hear people are driving between 90 and 100mph on a public highway, you should get a ticket and your license taken away. The highway is not a race track. I like to drive fast too, but the highway/freeway is not the place to do it. Sorry for ranting, but I encounter Aholes like that daily and I'm sick of it. Around here, if you mention you drive a BMW, immediately you are labeled a yuppy Ahole. No wonder road rage is alive and well.No need to apologize for ranting. You're spot-on with this post. There are venues appropriate for pumping adrenaline with a car... Public roads are not among them.

We've actually been quite lucky so far with some of the outrageously moronic behavior that has occurred each year -- and is increasing geometrically -- that no one's been seriously hurt.

czechm3out
04-25-2005, 02:44 PM
After reading more on this thread. It appears like a road RACE, not a ralley. If you want to race, go to a track. This sounds so rediculous. When I hear people are driving between 90 and 100mph on a public highway, you should get a ticket and your license taken away. The highway is not a race track. I like to drive fast too, but the highway/freeway is not the place to do it. Sorry for ranting, but I encounter Aholes like that daily and I'm sick of it. Around here, if you mention you drive a BMW, immediately you are labeled a yuppy Ahole. No wonder road rage is alive and well.

im sorry, but im gonna have to disagree with you on a few things. if there is an open straight highway and no traffic i see nothing wrong with pushing 90-100 on it, now if it was a curvy canyon road yea i would say your driving on the edge, everytime i goto vegas i go atleast 90 on the way there and i wouldnt consider myself crazy, if you want to do 100-150 yea i would say go on a race track, but im sorry i dont see anything wrong with doing 90 or even 100 on a open straight highway

king of trolls
04-25-2005, 03:09 PM
Everytime I've been pulled over they give me crap cause I'm a young hispanic guy driving a fancy shmancy BMW.(Talk about racial profiling) They start indirectly questioning how a young guy such as myself can afford this kind of car, and then start seaching it.

huh? that is the most stupid statement made all day. I am young and hispanic and when the cops pull me over, it is usually for speeding. To date they have never asked me how I can afford a "fancy shmancy BMW".

"your ego is writing checks your body can't cash"

RKT BMR
04-25-2005, 03:12 PM
im sorry, but im gonna have to disagree with you on a few things. if there is an open straight highway and no traffic i see nothing wrong with pushing 90-100 on it, now if it was a curvy canyon road yea i would say your driving on the edge, everytime i goto vegas i go atleast 90 on the way there and i wouldnt consider myself crazy, if you want to do 100-150 yea i would say go on a race track, but im sorry i dont see anything wrong with doing 90 or even 100 on a open straight highwayFair enough, and I'll be the first to raise my hand and acknowlege doing just that (and more) under such conditions.

However, what you describe isn't representative of the situation we are discussing here, so the criticisms regarding excess speed and recklessness stand.

RKT BMR
04-25-2005, 03:16 PM
huh? that is the most stupid statement made all day. I am young and hispanic and when the cops pull me over, it is usually for speeding. To date they have never asked me how I can afford a "fancy shmancy BMW". No sh!t. And I'll bet they don't immediately begin searching your car either. :rolleyes:

That claim sounded awefully fishy to me too, but I'm opressed from venturing such opinions in our PC culture. However, now that you've opened the door, I'd have to say that bmw330pp is either telling a fish tale (weighing in at about a 75lb trout), or there is something else about him other than his age and ethnicity that seems to trigger frequent car searches when he gets pulled over :eeps:

roxnadz
04-25-2005, 03:25 PM
I'm also pretty brown and, while I can certainly say I've been profiled a few times, I haven't been pulled over (KNOCK ON WOOD!!!) if it wasn't completely clear that I was breaking any road laws. (Thank god for Valentine One in most cases :D )

Not saying it doesn't happen - I'm sure it does. Fortunately, it hasn't (yet) happened to me. :)

SergioK
04-25-2005, 03:28 PM
im sorry, but im gonna have to disagree with you on a few things. if there is an open straight highway and no traffic i see nothing wrong with pushing 90-100 on it, now if it was a curvy canyon road yea i would say your driving on the edge, everytime i goto vegas i go atleast 90 on the way there and i wouldnt consider myself crazy, if you want to do 100-150 yea i would say go on a race track, but im sorry i dont see anything wrong with doing 90 or even 100 on a open straight highway

You must be overgeneralizing because most BMW racecars on most racetracks in California spend more time at sub 100mph speeds than at +100mph speeds. Sure, 75-85mph on a racetrack may seem slow in your eyes, but when you are taking turns at the limits of the tires' grip, it won't seem slow to you.

And, as for going 90-100 in a staight line, yeah, my dead grandmother can do that - straightline involves no skill what so ever. It's when typical drivers think they know how to drive and do so at those speeds but end up getting into trouble (ie, need to turn, avoid an object, car, etc.) when the sh1t hits the fan. :tsk:

RKT BMR
04-25-2005, 04:44 PM
And, as for going 90-100 in a staight line, yeah, my dead grandmother can do thatSergio, you goof! Diggin up your grandma for some straightline drag racing, eh? I'll put her up against the 2x4 in my garage any day. It does a fine job holding that pedal down.

:D

SergioK
04-25-2005, 05:07 PM
Sergio, you goof! Diggin up your grandma for some straightline drag racing, eh? I'll put her up against the 2x4 in my garage any day. It does a fine job holding that pedal down.

:D

I see your 2x4 and raise you one http://www.magicity.com/images/asfggg.jpg. :D

Bmwcat
04-25-2005, 05:52 PM
My co-pilot snapped this one.. :spank:

theguywiththe6
04-25-2005, 06:20 PM
im the owner of the white 6 and the only reason i got puled over was cuz the silver M3 knew which exit to get out on................. and i didnt almost cause an accident so stfu.......

theguywiththe6
04-25-2005, 06:21 PM
i had 2 fallow the silver m3 and he wouldnt go faster basically and whoever said they clocked me for getting out of the tunnel at 100 mph can suck my dick my tire pressure was already low so i wasnt speeding much =-(

vmwerks
04-25-2005, 06:24 PM
You almost hit my car in front of witness's so STFU yourself. You got a ticket because you're too stupid to own a car. Pull your pants up your azz is showing... stupid fruitcake

99bmw740il
04-25-2005, 06:28 PM
is everyone a ****ing devils advocate- lame

roxnadz
04-25-2005, 06:28 PM
im the owner of the white 6 and the only reason i got puled over was cuz the silver M3 knew which exit to get out on................. and i didnt almost cause an accident so stfu.......

Awww yeah...now the REAL crush of responses is gonna come...

: popcorn: ;)

sailwind
04-25-2005, 06:29 PM
You almost hit my car in front of witness's so STFU yourself. You got a ticket because you're too stupid to own a car. Pull your pants up your azz is showing... stupid fruitcake

Ignore him. Most likely just a troll that created the account today to start a flame war. Don't look credible at all.

vmwerks
04-25-2005, 06:30 PM
On top of that the goof cannot spell for sh1t. It probably isn't really him anyway..

roxnadz
04-25-2005, 06:30 PM
Ignore him. Most likely just a troll that created the account today to start a flame war. Don't look credible at all.

Yeah...that'd be so awesome if it really were, though.

sailwind
04-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Yeah...that'd be so awesome if it really were, though.

I'm sure he's hiding from shame. He looks like one of the Gotti kids.

theguywiththe6
04-25-2005, 06:32 PM

hmmmmm i dont remember getting near a car but ma bad i guess. as for the tunnel thing thats bull ****.

alee
04-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Ok, I think that's enough for this thread.