PDA

View Full Version : Has Beewang gone into hiding yet?

Kaz
04-24-2005, 02:06 PM
:yikes: :yikes: :bigpimp: :bigpimp:

Jon Shafer
04-24-2005, 02:16 PM
My wife says that he spent a lot of time crunching numbers (the bean counter that he is)
calculating the odds of winning the Hamann wheels by purchasing x amount of raffle
tickets. He then went on a buying spree... :)

Smart move; he won a retail value several times what he spent...

I love beewang... :)

SergioK
04-24-2005, 03:00 PM
Maybe more people will use this strategy next year and the total donation amount will steadily increase over the years. :thumbup:

Deloriant
04-24-2005, 03:28 PM
That bastard.

Kurt Martin
04-24-2005, 03:29 PM
My wife says that he spent a lot of time crunching numbers (the bean counter that he is)
calculating the odds of winning the Hamann wheels by purchasing x amount of raffle
tickets. He then went on a buying spree... :)

Smart move; he won a retail value several times what he spent...

I love beewang... :)
Yep, I initially felt irritated that beewang won so much, but I realized, he made a pretty big contribution to the cause being supported by the raffle. If I wanted to win so bad, I could have bought more tickets. That would have shown him!

Enjoy your booty bee! :thumbup:

beewang
04-24-2005, 07:19 PM
That bastard.

:bustingup ;) Oh man!! you guys crack me up :D

Well... Like I said.. It was for a good cause (a needy Charity) and being able to win a few things was just icing on the cake. :fruit: :sabrina: I was SOOOOO happy that I won something that was useful (Bridgestone Tyres, etc.) But the best part of the event was Being able to see everyone from the fest en-vivo, and it was priceless. :thumbup:

See you fellas there in 364 days ;)

Dave 330i
04-24-2005, 07:44 PM
:bustingup ;) Oh man!! you guys crack me up :D

Well... Like I said.. It was for a good cause (a needy Charity) and being able to win a few things was just icing on the cake. :fruit: :sabrina: I was SOOOOO happy that I won something that was useful (Bridgestone Tyres, etc.) But the best part of the event was Being able to see everyone from the fest en-vivo, and it was priceless. :thumbup:

See you fellas there in 364 days ;)
If you are really charitable, you should sell the wheels (?) and donate all the money to charity. :D

beewang
04-24-2005, 07:53 PM
Hey Dave!! Where were you?? :dunno: I was looking for you all day (looking for a sour old man w/ an Texas accent :p ) I had a broken beer bottle for yo.... ehh... I mean I had a bottle of beer for you :p but couldn't find you :(

Sorry to miss you this tme, maybe next year :dunno: I'll be sure to stab you with the bottle eh....oppss... :eeps: i mean I'll owe to buy you a bottle of beer next time around ;)

cheers, :D

beewang :bigpimp:

Slvr e39
04-24-2005, 08:39 PM
so how many ticket did u buy exactly, u get what u pay for :D

what goes around comes around :D

:bigpimp:

doeboy
04-25-2005, 12:42 AM
Hey Bee! Congrats on the big wins! Got anything I might be able to use? :angel: :eeps: :D ;) :rofl:

SB_328SP
04-25-2005, 04:00 PM
so how many ticket did u buy exactly, u get what u pay for :D

what goes around comes around :D

:bigpimp:

He bought 100. I was buying mine at the same time and thought, "This guys is nuts!" I was thinking I should have done the same thing after his name was drawn over and over and...

Congrats Bee