PDA

View Full Version : I had some problems in testing my SOS BMW assist locater out a few months ago.

Presley348
05-02-2005, 08:02 PM
I had some problems in testing my SOS BMW assist locater out a few months ago.

But today, my e60 BMW SOS assist, does assist & works great now! After my BMW dealer fixed my assist locator, it works great at this time, and is well worth $240.00 a year!

I have tested it twice no and both time it beamed right in on where I was located, and the nice lady with the sexy but professional voice, and she was promt, curtous and very professional, and advised me of my Atlanta GA.!-285 at Asford Dunwoody Road on an excess road location status, and made be feel great to be an e60 owner!

Ågent99
05-03-2005, 10:42 AM
Nice...aren't you supposed to get the Assist free for the first year? After that, it is $20/month, eh? Hmm, seems a little steep to me....

Presley348
05-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Nice...aren't you supposed to get the Assist free for the first year? After that, it is $20/month, eh? Hmm, seems a little steep to me....
========================

Hi Agent99:

Yes your right my ane every e60 owners BMW Assist first year was free, but the year will be up soon, and then I will pay like ever E60 owner will pay $240.00, per year which equates to $20.00 a month, less than .66 cents per day.(If the e60 owner decides to keep the emergency service, which I am)

Yea, I suppose it is high to some, but so is the human life in my car. I am an EMT - Cardiac Technician, and coming from the ALS Ambulance service I know 3-5 minutes is crucial to get help to you if non breathing, or bleeding out through an artery, etc, and I am told that BMW Assist is automatically notified by an indicator that is set off by a crash {accident} and BMW Assist dispatch will know my exact location and send me the help I should need, (Local Police, Fire-Rescue and EMS), quickly! :thumbup:

Sincerely,

Ågent99
05-03-2005, 05:37 PM
Excellent points, Eddie!

:thumbup:

BMW528i_Bilal
05-03-2005, 06:20 PM
thats cheap ! $20 month for security and peace of mind

Bilal- " i forgot where i parked my car, dang"

Ashley- " No, worries Sos to the rescue"

Bilal- Dialing Bmw toll free number, Bmw representative picks up

Bilal- "I don't know where my car is parked, vin # WBAXXXXXXXX, my name is is XXXXX.

Bmw representative- "sir your car is parked at 4380 Haydock Cr.

Bilal- "Yea, found the car thanks for the help"

Sos could be a life saver, or can even save ur car from theft, and the great ppl at bmw can even help u find your car. Great !

I wish it was available on the E39 models :(