PDA

View Full Version : this month's money factor's/residuals

dylanand
05-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Does anyone have the new money factor's/residuals for this month. I heard they come out on May 3rd. I am about to make a deal and I want to make sure things havent changed.

Thanks.

arnolds
05-03-2005, 12:06 PM
Does anyone have the new money factor's/residuals for this month. I heard they come out on May 3rd. I am about to make a deal and I want to make sure things havent changed.

Thanks.

Probably no change on the 06 530 and 525. Rumor has it that the 545 residuals will go down 2%. Check the Ask-a-Dealer forum for updates later in the week.

brian545
05-03-2005, 07:31 PM
I saw the May residuals for 05 545 at dealer Yesterday You will not be happy down 7 points from April numbers :cry: The Money rate stayed the same .0001 :)

I locked in my ED numbers in late March :angel: . I waited until May to sign Lease contract hoping for a little better deal with May Numbers. Picking up car In Munich on May 20th

Hope this helps.

JT 550i SD
05-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Probably no change on the 06 530 and 525. Rumor has it that the 545 residuals will go down 2%. Check the Ask-a-Dealer forum for updates later in the week.
Confirmed: residuals down by 2%, MF same as April. My dealer informed me today.

dylanand
05-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Crap. Thats gonna cost me $1188 over 3 years more. Probably not worth it to wait one more month, I was thinking of ED in July. I knew I should have signed this puppy on saturday.

obmd1
05-03-2005, 09:25 PM
Crap. Thats gonna cost me $1188 over 3 years more. Probably not worth it to wait one more month, I was thinking of ED in July. I knew I should have signed this puppy on saturday.
:stupid: :banghead: :banghead: :behead: :mad: :mad: :wahwah:

Ågent99
05-04-2005, 10:01 AM
But the invoice price of the car went down slightly, too, as of March 1! I know, because my invoice price is $520 higher than the published March 1 numbers....

This will help take some of that sting away.... :)

arnolds
05-04-2005, 10:11 AM
But the invoice price of the car went down slightly, too, as of March 1! I know, because my invoice price is $520 higher than the published March 1 numbers....

Excellent point there! :thumbup:

///M Rakete
05-04-2005, 11:36 AM
Be careful, you might be comparing apples to oranges. That $520 sounds pretty close to the MACO fee. The BMW price sheets don't inlcude MACO while Edmunds et al often do. When I checked the pre- and post-March price sheets I don't recall there being any change. By the way the System & Training fee (which is included in the BMW price sheets) went from $160 to $180 back on January 1st.

arnolds
05-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Be careful, you might be comparing apples to oranges. That $520 sounds pretty close to the MACO fee. The BMW price sheets don't inlcude MACO while Edmunds et al often do. When I checked the pre- and post-March price sheets I don't recall there being any change. By the way the System & Training fee (which is included in the BMW price sheets) went from $160 to $180 back on January 1st.

Nope...its a change in the base ED invoice price effective March 1, 2005.

Ågent99
05-04-2005, 12:07 PM
I checked several times. TGray5, arnolds, and I, all did euro deliveries during the Easter Holiday in Germany and we all had base prices of cars that were $520 higher that what is now being used. New price sheets came out effective March 1, 2005 and they lowered the European Delivery Invoice price exactly $520.

I made an attempt to try and see if I could get that money back from my dealer but no dice...they paid the before March 1, 2005, price for the car from BMW.

BMW is really trying to move these 545is...there are FABULOUS financing deals out there just for the taking.

///M Rakete
05-04-2005, 03:40 PM
My bad, didn't realize you all did ED.

Stephen

I checked several times. TGray5, arnolds, and I, all did euro deliveries during the Easter Holiday in Germany and we all had base prices of cars that were $520 higher that what is now being used. New price sheets came out effective March 1, 2005 and they lowered the European Delivery Invoice price exactly $520.

I made an attempt to try and see if I could get that money back from my dealer but no dice...they paid the before March 1, 2005, price for the car from BMW.

BMW is really trying to move these 545is...there are FABULOUS financing deals out there just for the taking.

Ågent99
05-04-2005, 04:32 PM
My bad, didn't realize you all did ED.

Stephen
:thumbup:

No problem...I'm wrong enough times that I appreciate when folks make me question what I post!

:)

dylanand
05-04-2005, 04:36 PM
You are an amazing resource for us to have. I really appreciate the information you give us. I have been enlightened to leasing and I may just get an awesome car with your help. Thanks.