PDA

View Full Version : Trying to use Voice Command

vdeangel
05-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Love my new 05' 545 with NAV, etc. I am using a motorola 551 cell and most works great (no SMS but that seems to be the norm)

Is there a way to dial a number in my phonebook (from bluetooth connection) by voice command? I can obviously get to the list easily but it doesn't seem to recognize any of my names in my phone?! Can I jump to the "M"'s in my book at least? Can I use speedial? If so, how? Can I use different more distinctive names? Is there an upgrade coming or here that works better at this?

Same kind of issue with nav. How do I Navigate to Home using voice command? or pick something by voice from my address list? Can I enter an address using Voice?

Thanks for any and all tips or suggestions or doc's or experience. Thanks V :)

brian545
05-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Go to www.e60.net They have a 13 page list of voice control stuff :angel:

Ågent99
05-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Yep, I hate to admit it but we wouldn't be helping you too much by NOT directing you to www.e60.net (http://www.e60.net/) for a wealth of info on the E60s....:rolleyes: :tsk:

cprgolds
05-07-2005, 01:11 PM
My E60 / Motorola V710 does not support voice dialing from the phones directory, only off the I-Drive menu.

However, it does support creation of a separate voice phonebook with up to 50 entires that resides in the car. Try the command "Save Name" to make entries to that directory.