PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen

wagonman
05-09-2005, 04:24 PM
the new e61 530 xit wagon in person? i pick mine up june 7th. i heard from someone here that they saw one at a dealership. everyone was clamoring over each other to get a look at the e90 but this person said the wagon was awesome. i hope so!

according to the current issue of automobile when discussing the new audi a6 avant, that in europe 6 out of every 10 a4s and a6s is a wagon. here in the states it is barely 1 out of ten.

the europeans have always had better taste than us americans. THAT is a burn!!!

Ågent99
05-09-2005, 04:52 PM
They are also thinner than Americans...Americans definately need to burn...some fat.... :rofl:

JG
05-09-2005, 05:58 PM
the new e61 530 xit wagon in person? i pick mine up june 7th. i heard from someone here that they saw one at a dealership. everyone was clamoring over each other to get a look at the e90 but this person said the wagon was awesome. i hope so

Europeans (and Canadians) appreciate the benefits of - touring - wagons - estates.

I sat in one last week (at an E90 unveiling). Myself and my 3 buddies who all drive 3 series, were blown away with the 5 wagon. From all views - that is one beautifull machine. Piles of room in the rear seats - and mucho presence. With X-drive this is just about the perfect machine for drive - room - and safety.

Nice choice!

Spartacus_33
05-10-2005, 07:01 AM
the new e61 530 xit wagon in person? i pick mine up june 7th. i heard from someone here that they saw one at a dealership. everyone was clamoring over each other to get a look at the e90 but this person said the wagon was awesome. i hope so!

according to the current issue of automobile when discussing the new audi a6 avant, that in europe 6 out of every 10 a4s and a6s is a wagon. here in the states it is barely 1 out of ten.

the europeans have always had better taste than us americans. THAT is a burn!!!
Not sure which model of the E61 this is....... but I shot this (at night) in Munich in Feb. Notice the front air dam!

The wagon looks pretty cool for a wagon.

wagonman
05-10-2005, 09:46 AM
for the photo. yes, that appears to be a 5 series touring. :thumbup:

neill
05-10-2005, 10:44 PM
I was fortunate enough to get to drive a pre-production model in Feb on icy logging roads in Quebec (driving characteristics are awesome), and then we had them at the car show in March. Our launch event for E90 is this Friday, and there will be one on display there.....

Can't wait to get our first one for inventory...... rumour has it that there are only 75 or so bound for Canada this calendar year.

m630
05-11-2005, 05:45 AM
Not sure which model of the E61 this is....... but I shot this (at night) in Munich in Feb. Notice the front air dam!

The wagon looks pretty cool for a wagon.

that is the E61 with M-sport pack... it makes all E60/E61s look the best... if only the US could have this option....

Spartacus_33
05-11-2005, 07:11 AM
I was fortunate enough to get to drive a pre-production model in Feb on icy logging roads in Quebec (driving characteristics are awesome), and then we had them at the car show in March. Our launch event for E90 is this Friday, and there will be one on display there.....

Can't wait to get our first one for inventory...... rumour has it that there are only 75 or so bound for Canada this calendar year.
I have to say...... with the M-sport package... for a station wagon, it looks pretty cool.

Desertnate
05-11-2005, 07:18 AM
I saw one at the Chicago Auto Show. It surprised me since, at the time, I had not seen any official photos of the car.

Overall I really liked it. I thought the lines and overall design of the car was integrated much more than the sedan.

I have to admit, it was had to give the wagon much attention when it was sitting right behind the new E50 M5 :D