PDA

View Full Version : PSP in X3! hehe

iseebi
05-12-2005, 10:27 PM
Last week i was taking the family out of town for a short break, the destination is appx.
300KM away, So I was thinking how to keep my son on his baby seat?
BTW: if you don't know what PSP is. please refer to www.sony.com :)
So I copies the harry potter III to my memory stick duo (appx 125 mins), and put it under
driver's headseat as shown on below pics.

here are some comments of result:

1, it's firm, we've been through 80Km country road and PSP still stay where it is.
2, PSP sound is loud enough, of course not compare to car audio, but everyone can clearily hear all words,
3, 4.3 inches screen is big enough for rearseat passenger my wife said she can even read the small subtitles without leaning forward, but she was right in front of PSP.
4, PSP battery is good, after watching the entire movie with max volume and highest screen brightness, there is still 60% battery left, :thumbup:

calgaryx3
05-13-2005, 05:19 AM
Innovative idea. :thumbup:

I'm glad it stayed where it was placed. Hope it didn't leave any lasting marks/creases in the leather though? ;)

Asif

iseebi
05-13-2005, 08:31 AM
Innovative idea. :thumbup:

I'm glad it stayed where it was placed. Hope it didn't leave any lasting marks/creases in the leather though? ;)

Asif

there are some marks left after I remove it, but now all gone, :)

wingrove
05-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Great idea! cant wait till the PSP comes out here.
intrigued how you copied a movie onto memory stick? what size stick and how do you get it onto it?
jas

iseebi
05-13-2005, 07:44 PM
Great idea! cant wait till the PSP comes out here.
intrigued how you copied a movie onto memory stick? what size stick and how do you get it onto it?
jas

well, my memory stick DUO is 512M, the film takes about 380M, so i still get some space for mp3, jpg, etc.
there are 2 softwares you can use to convert the movie from AVI/RM/RMVB to PSP MP4 format. One is sony image converter 2, the other is 3GP_Converter, image converter 2 is easy to use, but 3GP_Converter has higher quality and smallier file size.
So far as I know, both softwares are in Japanese, but I think they may release the English version already. once you get the movie converted, simply just copy the file to the specific folder in memory stick DUO, tons of info. on the web is related to this topic. :thumbup:

shaun132
05-25-2005, 05:16 PM
watchin Spiderman 2...