PDA

View Full Version : Can you add Wireless Blue Tooth in afterwards?

Steveo8998
05-15-2005, 07:47 PM
Hey, After buying my car i had decided not to go with the Premium package because of the 1,800. But what i found out afterwards is that 1,800 is decieving because with leather and the paint its really only 350 dollers more, not 1,800. If i had known that i would of gotten it, Uhg! :tsk: So my question is, do you think it's possible to add the Blue Tooth wireless Connectivity on to the car afterwards? I know the steering wheel would already have the buttons, but does any one know of a figure it would cost or anything? Thanks alot!

~Steve-O~

Laosk
05-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Hey, After buying my car i had decided not to go with the Premium package because of the 1,800. But what i found out afterwards is that 1,800 is decieving because with leather and the paint its really only 350 dollers more, not 1,800. If i had known that i would of gotten it, Uhg! :tsk: So my question is, do you think it's possible to add the Blue Tooth wireless Connectivity on to the car afterwards? I know the steering wheel would already have the buttons, but does any one know of a figure it would cost or anything? Thanks alot!

~Steve-O~

Yes. Bluetooth can be added after. Our X3 didn't come with it, but we had the dealer install it before we picked it up. To be honest, I can't remember what we paid, I would have to go back and take a look. Works great with my Motorola v551!
:thumbup:

Steveo8998
05-16-2005, 04:31 PM
Sweet!!! Okay I feel much better. Thanks Laosk :thumbup:

saloveku
06-10-2005, 01:38 PM
I am in the process of settling on a (slightly used) 2005 X3. I have a couple of questions. the dealer told me that the cost of Bluetooth to be added in was C$1500 after the car left the factory even though it is C$1100 when the car is ordered new! soemthing about when and how the wiring actually gets pulled. Sounds a little strange and also very expensive.

Does anyone know if there is any aftermarket bluetooth products available that will work with the X3?

Steveo8998
06-13-2005, 02:55 PM
Other then a headset, not that i know of.