PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr! Here we go again....

Ågent99
05-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Not unexpected, but here is a handy-dandy little storage area (gee, they are REALLY lacking in the E60) that cars outside the US can get from the factory.

Does this song sound familiar? Yeah, E39s were the same way until folks started doing the Euro-dash conversion.

I suspect we'll hear about Euro-dash conversions for the E60, too....

Stuka
05-19-2005, 03:42 PM
Not unexpected, but here is a handy-dandy little storage area (gee, they are REALLY lacking in the E60) that cars outside the US can get from the factory.

Does this song sound familiar? Yeah, E39s were the same way until folks started doing the Euro-dash conversion.

I suspect we'll hear about Euro-dash conversions for the E60, too....

Knee protection to save us 'mericans from ourselves. :tsk:

And the airbar stickers...

TGray5
05-20-2005, 12:31 AM
That's the old compartment...the newer one on euro cars is even bigger and has a door on it. I'd sure like to have it, but probably not worth replacing the whole dash for.

heezyo2o
05-20-2005, 02:58 AM
Old news, even the e90 has the compartment, well at least the euro version do. Can't miss what you don't have though.

I use to think that there was never any space for anything, but I guess I'm more streamlined now as I don't really see it as a problem.

Ågent99
05-20-2005, 09:10 AM
I miss the little tray under the climate controls that the E39 has. I don't even have a spot for my wallet that is easily reachable. I have to open 3 things in the armrest to find space and it isn't even good space.

I "need" the spot under the headlight control....

Spartacus_33
05-20-2005, 11:05 AM
I miss the little tray under the climate controls that the E39 has. I don't even have a spot for my wallet that is easily reachable. I have to open 3 things in the armrest to find space and it isn't even good space.

I "need" the spot under the headlight control....
Agreed... lack of cabin storage has been my biggest complaint with the E60...... but I "ain't" cutting a hole in my dash...... :D

Ågent99
05-20-2005, 11:44 AM
Agreed... lack of cabin storage has been my biggest complaint with the E60...... but I "ain't" cutting a hole in my dash...... :D
You won't need to cut a hole...just purchase the part with the hole already cut in for you! :)

Anyone have part numbers??? :D :D

Bart001
05-20-2005, 12:41 PM
I need one of those too! The lack of little storage places bums me out. I end up using the shelf in front of the LCD display :mad:

Spartacus_33
05-20-2005, 12:52 PM
I need one of those too! The lack of little storage places bums me out. I end up using the shelf in front of the LCD display :mad:
:rofl: I did that the other day with a bill that I needed to "drop off" (drive through window). I put it there so I wouldn't forget! Sooooo ghetto! :rofl: