PDA

View Full Version : Did i blow a fuse?

ltrain1007
05-22-2005, 09:53 AM
Ive been searching for the past week, and havent found any answers. I was playing around with my radio, and the 12v switched (red wire) is no longer providing power. I want to check the fuse, but i havent a clue what fuse to check. Does anyone have a clue?

I cant find a layout diagram for the fuses, and once i do i dont even know if thats the problem :cry:

ObD
05-22-2005, 11:07 AM
Ive been searching for the past week, and havent found any answers. I was playing around with my radio, and the 12v switched (red wire) is no longer providing power. I want to check the fuse, but i havent a clue what fuse to check. Does anyone have a clue?

I cant find a layout diagram for the fuses, and once i do i dont even know if thats the problem :cry:

There is a removable fuse diagram placard in the bottom of the fuse tray. It's white. There is also a fuse on the back of the radio.

ltrain1007
05-22-2005, 06:29 PM
There is a removable fuse diagram placard in the bottom of the fuse tray. It's white. There is also a fuse on the back of the radio.

Thanks I'll check that out tomorrow. I never seeen it, but i also never lookd there i hope ur right :)

the only fuse box is under the hood right? just making sure im not missing anything :eeps:

ObD
05-22-2005, 08:23 PM
Thanks I'll check that out tomorrow. I never seeen it, but i also never lookd there i hope ur right :)

the only fuse box is under the hood right? just making sure im not missing anything :eeps:

It's in the glove box. I'm assuming you're talking about the E46.

ltrain1007
05-23-2005, 08:47 AM
It's in the glove box. I'm assuming you're talking about the E46.
thanks a 4million i found the fuse in the glove box and replaced it, now its all good :thumbup: