PDA

View Full Version : Please HELP

Beam525 06
05-22-2005, 06:33 PM
Just ordered a fully loaded 525i....complete with everything, and black leather interior inside....at the moment i have a mercedes black on black.... i ordered the 525 in black on black....but i was jw if i should get the white exterior instead of the black exterior with black leather....any help or advice greatly appreciated

Nick

yamilrx
05-22-2005, 07:31 PM
Just ordered a fully loaded 525i....complete with everything, and black leather interior inside....at the moment i have a mercedes black on black.... i ordered the 525 in black on black....but i was jw if i should get the white instead with black leather....any help or advice greatly appreciated

Nick

I was considering white but it seemed too simple for my 1st BMW ownership, so I went with silver grey and beige interior. I do regret the beige interior a little bit, I should have done black interior. My kids love putting their feet on the back of the seat when sitting on the baby seat :mad: . Unfortunatelly in Florida the black interior is a killer do to the torching sun.

BillP
05-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Just ordered a fully loaded 525i....complete with everything, and black leather interior inside....at the moment i have a mercedes black on black.... i ordered the 525 in black on black....but i was jw if i should get the white exterior instead of the black exterior with black leather....any help or advice greatly appreciated

Nick

Color choices are personal so I don't expect anything we to say to really help your decision unless it is temp related like yamirlx' post.

Bill

swchang
05-22-2005, 11:08 PM
Color choices are personal so I don't expect anything we to say to really help your decision unless it is temp related like yamirlx' post.

Bill

Even with black interiors you can just tint the windows (unless you're older and have pretty poor night vision).

OP, you are not jw. This (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1107814&postcount=1) is jw. :p

MarcusSDCA
05-22-2005, 11:26 PM
The Black exterior is going to look 100 times better than the white. White??? Fahgettaboutit.

sharmabmw
05-23-2005, 08:03 AM
I got the black sapphire w/black interior. It looked incredible in the nice spring weather of Munich. My favorite combination was actually black sapph ext w/beige interior but I figured cleaning the exterior would be a pain in the a** and didn't want to double the pain with cleaning the beige interior. There's a white 5'er usually parked on my block. I think the white is kind of soft.

good luck

Ågent99
05-23-2005, 11:28 AM
:rofl: I think Mercedes has the best looking black car!! :lmao:

Seriously, I think BMWs look better in blues, whites, and the lighter shades.

How do you like our opinions? :)

Spartacus_33
05-23-2005, 12:08 PM

Nick
My last 3 were all Black/Black. Most likely my next one will be the same. Scorching heat isn't an issue here in the great NW. Despite what you hear...... I don't find Black that hard to keep clean...... and when they ARE perfectly clean...... no other car color looks better, IMHO.

Beam525 06
05-23-2005, 01:59 PM
Thanks for every1's input....i think i'm goin to leave it black saph met. and black leather.....i'm tintin all the windows with limo tint....so it will all be blacked out....thanks for all the help

BillP
05-23-2005, 10:32 PM
Thanks for every1's input....i think i'm goin to leave it black saph met. and black leather.....i'm tintin all the windows with limo tint....so it will all be blacked out....thanks for all the help

Get ready for the tickets. No tint is allowed on the front three windows in Jersey, right?

Bill