PDA

View Full Version : ZCP on Speed

IndyMike
05-25-2005, 08:02 PM
Just got done watching Motorweek (Motorweak? :) on Speed. It didn't reek too bad in that they had the new Ford GT and Mustang GT testing them on a track. Anyway, to make a short story long the kicker at the end was that their next episode will be on the ZCP, and they diplayed it in Interlagos blue in the background to serve as a teaser. Might be the closest I ever come to scoping IB, so since I'm not too sure when the next episode might really be I'm Tivo'ing all episodes for the next week.

Anyway, thought I'd post it just in case someone other than TD330ci and me are interested.

Mr. The Edge
05-25-2005, 09:55 PM
next week's guide info says they're talking about the refreshed 7er...doesn't mention the M3.

TD330ci
05-25-2005, 11:20 PM
Just got done watching Motorweek (Motorweak? :) on Speed. It didn't reek too bad in that they had the new Ford GT and Mustang GT testing them on a track. Anyway, to make a short story long the kicker at the end was that their next episode will be on the ZCP, and they diplayed it in Interlagos blue in the background to serve as a teaser. Might be the closest I ever come to scoping IB, so since I'm not too sure when the next episode might really be I'm Tivo'ing all episodes for the next week.

Anyway, thought I'd post it just in case someone other than TD330ci and me are interested.

Hey Indy,

I tivo moterweek and just got done watching the one you speak of. There are not doing a full test on the zcp next week but a short take, I think they call the segment new keys or something like that. It might still be interesting to watch. That pic at the end of this show was a REALLY bad view of IB. Looks much better in person. :thumbup: