PDA

View Full Version : Pico Rivera Meet

bmw330pp
05-27-2005, 12:43 PM
Any festers want to meet @ the somewhat new Pico Rivera town center? :dunno: It's on Washington Blvd, between Rosemead and Paramount. There is a Borders, Quizno's, Starbucks, Krispy Kreme(Not too sure if thats how its spelled), and a mexican seafood place. I see a few car clubs meet there every blue moon. There is a big outside gathering area where the food court is at and plenty of parking.........depending on day and time.

bmw330pp
06-01-2005, 10:57 PM
No response? :dunno: Is there no interest, or does no one in LA drive a bimmer? :confused:

arnolds
06-02-2005, 07:46 AM
No response? :dunno: Is there no interest, or does no one in LA drive a bimmer? :confused:

I think no one wants to meet at Pico Rivera. :rofl:

bmw330pp
06-02-2005, 08:01 PM
I think no one wants to meet at Pico Rivera. :rofl:
Where do you suggest? :dunno:

mahaloM3
06-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Where do you suggest? :dunno:
We plan to meet again in the end of June for IE FEST#2 in Rancho Cucamonga. :thumbup:
Mahalo!!

bmw330pp
06-02-2005, 08:32 PM
We plan to meet again in the end of June for IE FEST#2 in Rancho Cucamonga. :thumbup:
Mahalo!!
Trying to start something in the LA area though. :rolleyes:

mahaloM3
06-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Trying to start something in the LA area though. :rolleyes:
Cool!! :dunno:
Mahalo!!

vadere36mpwr
06-05-2005, 12:32 AM
I am in the L A area, by east L A and Monterey Park. I know what you mean, no one seems to be interested in this area for a meet. I'm down, if we can get some people to meet it'll be cool. Maybe a drive down PCH in the morning, have lunch and head back or something.

bmw330pp
06-05-2005, 12:35 AM
I am in the L A area, by east L A and Monterey Park. I know what you mean, no one seems to be interested in this area for a meet. I'm down, if we can get some people to meet it'll be cool. Maybe a drive down PCH in the morning, have lunch and head back or something.
Sounds cool. Thats the spirit! :thumbup: So far there are 3 people and 1 is iffy. :dunno:

vadere36mpwr
06-05-2005, 12:56 AM
Hey 330, I just signed up with IE fest 2. They are actually not that, closer than Bimmerfest for where we are. Maybe you can join them as well for the 6/28 meet?

bmw330pp
06-05-2005, 01:04 AM
Not to sure, still kind of a drive. :eek:

AsianImage
06-05-2005, 01:48 PM
I am down for an LA meet. What is central to most peeps? Maybe somewhere in Pasadena? I live near Pasadena so I am being biased...but yeah the IE meet is a tad far...but I would be willing to go if the majority was going. Maybe we can organize something in the middle? What is in the middle of IE and LA?

Pomona? or Azusa? Maybe even Ontario? just throwing ideas around....

vadere36mpwr
06-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Well, I actually work in Pasadena and is only about 20 mins from where I live. I am totally down for an LA thing, but this month is kinda packed for me as my bro is getting married. Maybe something during the month of July would be cool. Hey AsianImage, there's a good chance that I will be going to the IE fest, wanna join me for the drive out to IE?

bmw330pp
06-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Pomona is a little too far out, but Asuza would be fine. :thumbup: :dunno: When is the IE meet again?

AsianImage
06-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Well, I actually work in Pasadena and is only about 20 mins from where I live. I am totally down for an LA thing, but this month is kinda packed for me as my bro is getting married. Maybe something during the month of July would be cool. Hey AsianImage, there's a good chance that I will be going to the IE fest, wanna join me for the drive out to IE?

Yeah let's PM and grab each other's celly. I may be free that Saturday and we can cruise on up together.

bmw330pp
06-06-2005, 04:25 PM
I'm too lazy to drive to IE :cry: (That's the way I feel today :D , but who knows as the date gets closer). We can also meet at Azusa and drive on Turnbull Canyon Rd. Pretty interesting road. ;) Puente Hills mall sound alright?

tomas3314
06-13-2005, 07:44 PM
WOW how did I miss this first....

I'd always be up for a Pico Rivera meet....lol

That place is like 1 mile from my house plus the parking lot is huge and enough things to do there....

bmw330pp
06-14-2005, 01:35 PM
WOW how did I miss this first....

I'd always be up for a Pico Rivera meet....lol

That place is like 1 mile from my house plus the parking lot is huge and enough things to do there....
Cool, one more interested in a L.A. area gathering. :thumbup: Where do u live in Pico? Not asking for exact address, just general location. :dunno:

tomas3314
06-14-2005, 04:21 PM
Cool, one more interested in a L.A. area gathering. :thumbup: Where do u live in Pico? Not asking for exact address, just general location. :dunno:

Live more towards Whittier Blvd. and Rosemead area....you? You don't see many bimmers in my area or city at that. The few I do come across during my morning commute to work are usually the same cars I see regularly.

bmw330pp
06-14-2005, 04:32 PM
Live more towards Whittier Blvd. and Rosemead area....you? You don't see many bimmers in my area or city at that. The few I do come across during my morning commute to work are usually the same cars I see regularly.
I live by Pioneer H.S. You're right about the amount of bimmers. Most of the ones I do see though are kinda whack. People around here seem to like 20" chrome rims quite a bit, and put them on any car they can get their hands on......including bimmers :tsk:

tomas3314
06-15-2005, 11:34 AM
Funny you say that, there's been a few clowns i've ran into in Montebello with the whole rice rocket m badged 318's with monster spoilers, etc... I even started this thread in bimmerforums to commemorate them. You should check it out...lol

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301907

Well glad to hear there's someone else here who has even heard of pico rivera let alone know where it is :D . Let me know if you ever need some help with any project.

bmw330pp
06-15-2005, 12:29 PM
Funny you say that, there's been a few clowns i've ran into in Montebello with the whole rice rocket m badged 318's with monster spoilers, etc... I even started this thread in bimmerforums to commemorate them. You should check it out...lol

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301907

Well glad to hear there's someone else here who has even heard of pico rivera let alone know where it is :D . Let me know if you ever need some help with any project.
Funny thread :rofl: :rofl:

eddieguerro25
07-26-2013, 04:30 AM
yeah i am interested for meet , we can meet this weekend to with own BMW i have 330ci, we can meet and after that we can go for lunch and then drive so guyz what do you think it can be rocking.

Locksmith Pico Rivera CA (http://www.PicoriveraLocksmithBest.com)

JayKayo
07-26-2013, 07:45 PM
Check the last post before yours, this is almost 10 years old.