Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Mack

Conversation Between Mack and naylorscott
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. naylorscott
    02-09-2009 09:57 PM
    naylorscott
    Hello,
    I have a 530i with the mtec front and I am looking to do the rear. My question is, if I am doing the rear bumper shouldn't I do the magnaflow at the same time? Which Magnaflow do I need, what stock exhaust parts should I remove, and how do you like the sound of yours? I went on your website, but it looks like you did your exhaust and then did the new bumper and had to adjust your exhaust. I figured you could help me do it in the right order. I have so many miles on my car (163k) but it still looks great and runs perfect (I have spent soooooo much on repairs!) I keep it in a garage, and since I'm never selling it I figured it is worth it to do the exhaust and rear bumper! Any help would be great, I think yours is one of the cleanest I have ever seen! PS what all did you have to do to get the black strips like the M5? Can they be just popped off and painted?