Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > phil@detailersdomain.com

Conversation Between phil@detailersdomain.com and lalith.vaka
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. phil@detailersdomain.com
    07-31-2008 08:41 PM
    phil@detailersdomain.com
    so sorry for the delay.

I was wondering what is your budget and did you need everything from bucket to mf towels to clay etc.

interior products as well?

Phil
  2. lalith.vaka
    07-26-2008 10:30 AM
    lalith.vaka
    Hello Phil,

I have just got my new 2008 bmw 335xi metallic graphite /black, but have no idea on how to keep my car clean. Any time I try researching there n number of options on what to do.. like shampoo, wax, clay, detailing and so on.. and n number products brands etc.... my car doesnt have garage except during my office hrs.

Can you please help me on what I should start with and how? I am not real fancy about show car look.. but just want to maintain the exterior /interior (black leather) of my car...

Thanks,
    Lalith