Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > New Motors

Conversation Between New Motors and Blutstropfen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. New Motors
    08-02-2008 08:30 AM
    New Motors
    Hi Tom. For the ED on the 2009 328i sedan I can do $1800 over invoice and w/ plate and doc fee add $120. I do Have one in my system that I can get the ball rolling on. Please let me know what you think and I hope you have a Great Weekend.
  2. Blutstropfen
    07-31-2008 06:25 PM
    Blutstropfen
    I did contacted Adrian since hes here in the city nearby and has the advantage of that.But it is not a big factor for me since I value the service and reliability of the associate more than any thing else. Also I would like to get the ED in early Oct. As I mentioned he did mentioned that he;'ll try for a date by second half of Oct which is not what I really want. I havent heard any thing from him after that. Can i get a confirmed delivery of 328 ED in early october? Also if you dont mind can I get the price I would be paying for the 09 328 ED wrt Euro invoice.
    thank you
    Tom
  3. New Motors
    07-31-2008 05:09 AM
    New Motors
    Now I know Kevin said Adrian has been busy and sometimes high on his horse, but the guy does it RIGHT. He knows his cars and I think really takes his customers best interest into consideration. He is not as bad as most people play him out to be. And he is in your back yard. This can come in handy when and if you need something in the future. Either way I would still be glad to help in any way.
  4. Blutstropfen
    07-30-2008 07:14 PM
    Blutstropfen
    Jim,
    Can I get the details of the charges that I wouldbe paying for for an ED. and how much will I be paying with respect to invoice price. can I get a rough split on the charges please
    thank you
    Tom
  5. New Motors
    07-30-2008 07:21 AM
    New Motors
    Nice to meet you Tom. I hope we can get together and bring your Dream to LIFE. At this time I don't have prices on the 09's yet just spec's. But can place a order. I do have one in my order banks right now that I can modify. I take it this is a Sedan. And on the options, looks like a winner to me.
  6. Blutstropfen
    07-29-2008 05:32 PM
    Blutstropfen
    Hello Jim
    Thanks for getting in touch with me. I have heard a lot abt your service specialities. Its my pleasure to work with you. Let me introduce myself. I am in Atlanta, an Engineer working for a MNC.Can we work a deal over the 09 328i ED
    the required spec are as follows

Black Sapphire Metallic
    Beige Dakota Leather
    Dark Burl Walnut wood trim
    Premium Package
    Sport Package
    Sports leather steering wheel with paddle shifters
    STEPTRONIC automatic transmission
    Comfort Access system
    Navigation system
    Rear manual side window shades with power rear window shade
    iPod and USB adapter
    Park Distance Control (rear only)
    Xenon headlights

since I am new to the BMW any suggestions or opinions are always welcome. its my child hood dream to have a BMW.

thanks
    Tom
  7. New Motors
    07-29-2008 07:17 AM
    New Motors
    Hi Tom. This is Jim from New Motors. Kevin pasted your name on and I just wanted to touch base with you on the BMW your looking to purchase. Most likley this is going to be a 09 and at this time the prices are not out yet. I see your looking at ED and I would be glad to help you out.