Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > cmybimmer

Conversation Between cmybimmer and Killjoy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
  1. cmybimmer
    10-20-2012 11:00 AM
    cmybimmer
    Nope, had finals that week :/ not many ppl i knew went this year so I wasn't bummed.. You go?
  2. Killjoy
    10-20-2012 08:01 AM
    Killjoy
    Did you go to bfest 2012?
  3. cmybimmer
    10-19-2012 09:05 AM
    cmybimmer
    You no love me??
  4. Killjoy
    10-15-2012 08:10 AM
    Killjoy
    Long time no love
  5. cmybimmer
    02-24-2012 10:43 AM
    cmybimmer
    I live everywhere my friend! I live in the air around you, the plants next to you, the animals that you come across, the space you gaze upon at night.. I'm everywhere bud!
  6. Killjoy
    02-24-2012 10:33 AM
    Killjoy
    Where doth existence live?
  7. cmybimmer
    02-19-2012 11:06 PM
    cmybimmer
    Oh wow I tell you hwat... Im glad you cleared that up because I have been looking at that term cross-eyed for the past 10 minutes! I came up with about 15 possible combinations of what it might have meant!

Thank you son!
  8. cmybimmer
    02-19-2012 10:59 PM
    cmybimmer
    Sir Killjoy, to answer your inquiry, yes. After owning an e36 for 3 years, I have come to the conclusion that they are indeed at their prime when they are disassembled and not functional parked in front of your house. It makes sense if you don't think about it, but since you asked in a very kind manner I will explain a little. The E36 series BMW that were produced in the years of 92-99 hit the streets with a very impressive impression. Many people, including myself were struck with awe over the car. After I came around to becoming familiar with the engineering of the car, I soon realized the engineers of BMW that designed these cars have provided us with countless amounts of hints for why we shouldn't drive the car and why we should only take the shyt apart.. I mean, just look at the cooling system for example ().. the radiators are made out of plastic!! I mean, the quality is probably no better than the toy sailboat I bought that was shipped straight from China! After spending many sleepless nights trying to figure this out, it only made all the sense in the world for these cars not to be driven

I hope I didn't ruin your appetite for the e36's, but I figure you should know since you were curious about the primal conditions of those cars. God bless.
  9. Killjoy
    02-19-2012 10:48 PM
    Killjoy
    Upon rereading my post of wall on your wall of posts, I was struck with realization that you may not know advanced terms that I commonly use.

PO= Previous Owner

Just in Case Cmy_bimmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Killjoy
    02-19-2012 10:45 PM
    Killjoy
    I have not gotten to read your new wall message, but I am sure it only has the nicest of things to say. However, I just wanted to ask you a quick question?

I have come to notice that your album titled "At her prime" shows an e36 in a state of partial disassembly. Was this truly when the vehicle had become "primal" for lack of a better term? I am concerned that perhaps the car never had the hood closed, due to PO or perhaps even current owner? PLease clear this matter up for me and we can continue our most cherished and holy friendship.

Goodbye sir!!!!