Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > cmybimmer

Conversation Between cmybimmer and ju_le_new
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. ju_le_new
    03-18-2012 09:57 PM
    ju_le_new
    Yessir, it's gonna be the longest 2 weeks of the year hahah, i'll post some pics when I mount the new shoes!
  2. cmybimmer
    03-18-2012 01:43 PM
    cmybimmer
    Haha I guess if its to preserve the e36, then I can approve lol. You must be dying to drive it now! And thanks man, shes getting there. Your e36 is gunna be pimpin with the new shoes too lol
  3. ju_le_new
    03-18-2012 12:06 PM
    ju_le_new
    Haha I don't know either... I don't spend a day without looking at bmw forums! but winters here are very rough on cars so it's for the good, and I enjoy it even more when I use it I really drive ****ty cars during winter so the contrast is just insane! I just saw some pics of the e30, shes a beauty man!
  4. cmybimmer
    03-18-2012 01:16 AM
    cmybimmer
    I really enjoy the e30 man, aside from a few quirks I have to work out. I have a thread floating around here somewhere, but It was from a while ago lol. And nice! I dont know how you can stay away from your car for a whole season.. I was without my car for a week and I was getting withdrawals lol
  5. ju_le_new
    03-18-2012 12:49 AM
    ju_le_new
    Yeah! How do you like the e30? Is there a thread going on about it? My 36 is out of storage in 2 weeks, i got loads of parts coming in the mail for maintenance, refinished style 5s, ACS shifter... well, it's gonna be a nice summer heheh
  6. cmybimmer
    03-18-2012 12:04 AM
    cmybimmer
    Been good man... Just trying to keep up with school, the e30, and now my brothers e36 lol. Whats new with the e36?
  7. ju_le_new
    03-17-2012 11:42 PM
    ju_le_new
    Hahah I don't know man I kind of forgot this forum! But now I visit it daily haha! How have u been
  8. cmybimmer
    03-03-2012 12:15 PM
    cmybimmer
    This guyy... Where you been hiding man?