Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > MatWiz

Conversation Between MatWiz and Double-S
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Double-S
    12-19-2009 04:48 PM
    Double-S
    I see you've gotten a visit by Tim.

Hmmm...

2. MatWiz
    08-24-2009 02:59 PM
    MatWiz
    I understand, but I am not as close a friend to him as you are. So a friendly thumping now and then from me might not be as welcomed as it will be from you. I also would not want to hurt his feelings. He seem so fragile and sensitive. (You know from always trying to be right to his fluffed up body image). I rather treat him with respect, to gain his trust first. Right?
  3. MatWiz
    08-24-2009 02:35 PM
    MatWiz
    That's why I said, "wait...". Common, How obvious you want me to be???
  4. MatWiz
    08-24-2009 01:30 PM
    MatWiz
    Tin foil hat theory again? LOL

Are you serious? They display 2 distinctively different personalities. For example, CK likes to go around and tell people that she either likes them or dislike them (approval / disapproval), while Boile will just disapprove of everybody.

Unless Boile developed an alternate ego, but he will have to be a complete nut-case to do that.

Wait...

mw
  5. MatWiz
    08-08-2009 01:32 PM
    MatWiz
    She is giving you hell for your poor baking for her, doesn't she? hahaha
    Your apron alone just doesn't do it for her any more...
  6. MatWiz
    07-20-2008 06:09 AM
    MatWiz
    I accept your friendship offer. But with protest.

mw