Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > jonesin

Conversation Between jonesin and bimmerbarbie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. bimmerbarbie
    04-11-2010 08:58 PM
    bimmerbarbie
    Ouch that sucks Will you be showing when she's ready though? And at least the show was still fun!
  2. jonesin
    04-11-2010 08:55 PM
    jonesin
    Understandable. The sad thing is not only was my car not ready for the show, I didn't even take it. Went with my roomate in his Merc instead.
  3. bimmerbarbie
    04-11-2010 08:53 PM
    bimmerbarbie
    Ah okies I was jw cause I didn't mention it to many cause it was so stressful. Awesome it was a good show! I can't wait till I'm ready for shows again.
  4. jonesin
    04-11-2010 08:34 PM
    jonesin
    I don't recall who mentioned your wheels, I was at Dubs on Defrost with Frank, Joe and Los. It was a good show. Still waiting for my roommate to give me the damn pics he took though...
  5. bimmerbarbie
    04-11-2010 06:32 PM
    bimmerbarbie
    Heya thanks! Who'd ya hear from about my wheels? Actually, I'm waiting on spacers to come in to see if they'll make em fit. Sooo.... it's still up in the air if I'm keeping them or not. How ya been? And what's with the Fest attitude now? No funniness at all.....
  6. jonesin
    04-11-2010 11:46 AM
    jonesin
    Hey pretty lady! Welcome home. I'm sorry to have heard aboot your wheels. Glad to have you back though.
  7. jonesin
    12-08-2009 09:50 PM
    jonesin
    Far too many on the 'Fest are kids, not a bad thing of itself, simply means they haven't been around long enough to see some of the sh!tty side of life. All the best.
  8. bimmerbarbie
    12-08-2009 07:48 AM
    bimmerbarbie
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I didn't mean to post about it on the main forums, it was just riiiiight there on my mind.
  9. jonesin
    12-07-2009 07:22 PM
    jonesin
    I just wanted to express my condolences Amber. I'm sorry for your loss.

Ed.