Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > AlboBMW

Conversation Between AlboBMW and Starless
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. AlboBMW
    11-23-2010 12:17 AM
    AlboBMW
    I didn't even know there was a gasket for these little suckers. I'll take a more detailed look at the pump, but I think it's leaking. thanks man for your help
  2. Starless
    11-22-2010 09:23 PM
    Starless
    Albo, I'd start with replacing the reservoir cap gasket first. The sucker is hardly noticeable but's it's there. I replaced the gasket in my old reservoir and the leak stopped. No need for sock mod. Before replacing the pump I'd make sure it's really the pump and not the hose ( or hose clamp) or just the ATF coming down from the reservoir cap.
    Let me know.
  3. AlboBMW
    11-22-2010 05:41 PM
    AlboBMW
    Hey bud, how are you?

Do you think my reservoir is about to be done? I've noticed it leaking from the top lately. Also, my pump looks like it's leaking. what do you think?