Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Patrick

Conversation Between Patrick and Double-S
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Double-S
    09-23-2009 11:23 AM
    Double-S
    Low blow Sinlindin...
  2. Double-S
    09-20-2009 10:35 AM
    Double-S
    The Leafs might make it this year....
  3. Double-S
    09-18-2009 03:55 PM
    Double-S
    Not so fast, I'm not done with these tools and will need Finnish backup!
  4. Patrick
    09-18-2009 03:53 PM
    Patrick
    Good night.
  5. Double-S
    08-10-2009 10:12 AM
    Double-S
    So, SBG got her sportbike.

Please Patrick, help me deal with this terrifying situation.

Should I withhold sex?
  6. Patrick
    07-31-2008 11:55 AM
    Patrick
    How do I use this feature?

Am I supposed to reply here, or in your New Visitor Message Zone?

Ahh, what the hell. Yes, vacation. Boring.

So, I have been fishing at our summer cottage for the last two days I even took the Weber (charcoal, One Touch) with me, but all that I caught was failure. Therefore, I drove 90km to home and ordered take-out pizza. Good pie actually.

You can cook soup on the Genesis - I have done it. All of the ingredients (chicken noodle soup) were also made on the grill.

Last week, I ordered the round, Weber pizza stone. Lets see what happens.

My wife is taking care of the crayfish business at the farm, so I will be a bachelor until Sunday. I am concerned that I might go hungry during that time.

* Note to self: find one of those places that sells food and go there to buy something. Then find a local that can cook.

BTW, while I was fishing today, some person from work called my personal mobile phone. I didn't answer, but then an hour later, they sent me a SMS and said that I should end my vacation, and start working tomorrow.

7. Double-S
    07-31-2008 08:08 AM
    Double-S
    Where the heck have you been, vacation again?

Using the Weber once a day now, out of control.

Christ, I'd make soup on it if I could.