Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > lindsay

Conversation Between lindsay and downhiller
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. downhiller
    08-15-2010 07:05 PM
    downhiller
    i call it the flatlands because its a flat area of the states. im in iowa and used to live in colorado, near ski resorts. so the small rolling hills are nothing like the mountains im used to
  2. lindsay
    08-14-2010 08:16 PM
    lindsay
    Just wondering where the Flatlands are ... thought I might find it here :0) Where is it?
    I live in a little town in the Waikato of New Zealand...It's actually 3pm on Sunday and I haven't even been out to get any timber for the chook shed yet...been snoozing my head off :0) I'd put a pole in the centre of the lounge if I thought the wife might 'dance' a bit around it...but that's pretty unlikely really :0(