Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Flyingman

Conversation Between Flyingman and boooomer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. boooomer
    06-13-2012 01:45 PM
    boooomer
    I just plugged in the Garmin Mechanic It's working perfectly, connecting to my Samsung Galaxy 2 Android. There must be over 20 gauges that can be displayed (max 4 at a time). I'm not sure what they all mean - yet. I was wondering which gauges are you routinely using?
  2. Flyingman
    06-10-2012 07:37 AM
    Flyingman
    Boomer,

I'm loving the Garmin ECO Route. Besides the additional guage views I can read any codes that pop up and then reset them if they are resetable.

Never leave home without it!
  3. boooomer
    06-09-2012 10:46 AM
    boooomer
    Hi Flyingman,
    I Just bought the Garmin Mechanic. I'm planing to run it through my 'droid phone via bluetooth. How is it working out for you?

Bernie