Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > ktc

Conversation Between ktc and SailinSand
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. SailinSand
    07-22-2008 05:51 AM
    SailinSand
    Hey Keith! Sooooo, finally done with classes for a few weeks! YAY! What are you guys up to this summer?
  2. SailinSand
    07-12-2008 04:41 AM
    SailinSand
    Haha...no life. Have you see the recent picture updates on FB? I think I'm just soooo stressed out from school I've been going out a lot more to cope.

I'm not in the program yet-I'm still taking pre requisites. I'm procrastinating BIG TIME when it comes to the GRE. I still have another pre requisite to take next semester (Kinesiology), but they're wanting me to take grad classes too. I guess I can take classes before I'm formally accepted into the MS program. My degree focused in Psychology, not Exercise Science ... so there were quite a few classes that I didn't take in my undergraduate studies that I need for this degree.

Hubsters job is going well. His company just filed their S4, and are on their second round of comments... so they're almost public. The commute is great, it's just over a 1/2 mile away from where we live. The company is getting ready to move, and when our new condo is done... he will be 2 blocks from work!!!

How's school treating you and Wifey? Any good/fun trips planned for this year?
  3. SailinSand
    07-11-2008 04:37 PM
    SailinSand
    Hey Keith! I know, I do prefer Facebook... I'll go write something on your wall next! haha!

...this will definitely be interesting to say the least!

All is well over here, just school- A&PII, GRE Prep Course and Exercise Physiology- all in the summer. Booo- not fun! I've pretty much had no life, oh wait, I have managed to go out almost every night this week- and I'm doing a small triathlon on Sunday, lol!

XOXO,
    Sandy
  4. ktc
    07-11-2008 04:03 PM
    ktc
    Hey Sandy!

I went on vacation for 2 weeks and after i came back this entire 'Fest website has changed!!! What is this friends thing about? It can't possibly compete with Facebook, can it?

How are you?

Keith